New Jersey

Invites & Stationary Hunt

So as I said previously, I am a bit out of the box. I am in the marketplace for stationary now and have decided that I want to craft them on my own (well with the help of a graphic designer of course). Does anyone know where I can begin to look for assistance with this? More than likely will develop a design that will carry out from my invitations all the way to my flip-flop basket sign. Thanks =)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Invites & Stationary Hunt

• I used Jess at Sparetire Design. She was absolutely wonderful- she designed my invitations and coordinating things like table numbers, labels for favors, etc. She was incredibly helpful and was able to take what I liked/disliked and turned it into a design. She was so reasonably priced that I actually had her make all the invites and everything- it would have been more expensive for me to go out and buy the materials. Definitely take time to look her up- she has lots of examples on her website and etsy site, but does all custom work. Good luck
  • I used Jess at Sparetire Design. She was absolutely wonderful- she designed my invitations and coordinating things like table numbers, labels for favors, etc. She was incredibly helpful and was able to take what I liked/disliked and turned it into a design. She was so reasonably priced that I actually had her make all the invites and everything- it would have been more expensive for me to go out and buy the materials. Definitely take time to look her up- she has lots of examples on her website and etsy site, but does all custom work. Good luck

Thank you! I will definetely do that!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards