June 2013 Weddings

AW Monday!!!!

Happy Monday ladies!! Congratulations to our June ladies who have already tied the knot and are now happily married :) And good luck to all you ladies getting married this week!!!!

For those of us still anxiously counting down the days, let's hear about that bright spot of sunshine getting us through these final days and weeks!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW Monday!!!!

• cnf2013cnf2013 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited June 2013
    I'm married!!!!! And our day was perfect. Weather held out, everyone loved it, my H was floored by how gorgeous I looked and keeps telling me so, our friends were awesome, everything went smoothly. I had one little snafu, an argument with my baker who screwed up our grooms cake. Even though she was wicked rude to me about it, she ended up (half assed) fixing it. Over all, perfect!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm FINALLY starting to feel like things are coming together! Most of what's left on my wedding to do list is just stuff that I would like to do, cosmetic stuff as I like to call it! Nothing that had to be done, but I would like to get it done! And our house is finally coming together as well! Everything finally unpacked and put away and I've started striping wallpaper and painting!!! Now just to get all these things finished before the future in laws get here :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @cnf2013 CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! You look absolutely gorgeous and you both look so happy!!! So glad you had such an amazing day:)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards