Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

dress question

i have already bought my dress before we had changed our date. now their is drama going on with the families and we are just doing a justice of the peace thing at the local court house. question is can i still wear my dress or should i buy something else?

Re: dress question

• Options
    You can still wear your dress
  • Options
    Wear your dress!

You could also hire a JP to do it outside of a courthouse if you prefer to have a different setting. I saw a couple  do it at an amusement park when I was in high school, it was great. They spent the day on rides etc.. It looked like a good day
    image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

• Options
    I would still wear it. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Wear it!
  • Options
    Absolutely wear it! Get some flowers from the grocery store & make a bouquet and hire a photographer! Make it special now because this is your only chance to get married! 
  • Options
    You sure can!  Wear it for the rest of the day too!
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options
    Wear it!!!  It's still your wedding day, no matter where or how you get married.
  • Options
    Wear it! You can wear whatever you'd like. You could even wear a Cat in the Hat costume if you wanted to. Enjoy your wedding day! I hope you feel beautiful in it.
  • Options
    Definitely wear it! It's still your wedding day!
  • Options
    Absolutely wear it! Get some flowers from the grocery store & make a bouquet and hire a photographer! Make it special now because this is your only chance to get married! 
    Exactly this. Regardless of family drama, this is your wedding day - there shouldn't be any PPDs so that's your only chance to wear it!
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    Go ahead and wear your dress.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    thanks everyone i am going to wear can not wait for July 22nd
  • Options
    Wear it and post pictures.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards