Not Engaged Yet

Randoms

MidniteRaeMidniteRae member
5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
edited June 2013 in Not Engaged Yet
I am making a randoms thread so I can post this picture/e-card that I saw on Pinterest..

In other news, we are going to taste some cake tomorrow!

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 

Re: Randoms

• I love those cards! Here is the one random thing I can add to your thread:

Yesterday after I left the office I saw something pretty strange. 2 girls (probably in their 20s) were standing on the street corner holding signs. They were wearing skinny jeans, knee high boots and bikini tops. Their signs were soliciting money from passing cars for boob jobs. The one gal kept shouting out "she has a malfunctioning mammary gland that needs surgery!"

yeah...

• Oh have fun cake tasting I can't wait for that. We're looking at photographers right now. 

My random- I should be cooking dinner for myself....

Anniversary

• Cake tasting was so much fun! FI was really excited about that part of planning lol.

My random- My coworker's black lab puppies are walking around now and are starting to eat solid food. That means I get to play with them soon!
  • bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited June 2013
    Oh if we're doing randoms - I found this the other days and it describes perfectly what I think lurkers are like...

Well I tried to add the picture and it didn't work :( so now I have nothing random and this post is super pointless!

• I see nothing, Beth.
  • @KeptInStitches - yeah I know I couldn't get it to work. Oh well.

• Random in and of itself.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards