October 2013 Weddings

shoes

Does anyone want to split these with me? I want!

(the real problem here is that I don't love the wedding shoes I got, and I want to love them. But I am not having much luck finding anything else - that doesn't cost $1400)
image 209 Invited
image 151 Yes
image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

Re: shoes

• Those are gorgeous! But why don't you like your current shoes? What do they look like?
  • Ok I can't do anything about Louboutin's since they are beyond gorgeous, thus the crazy price.  I did find a few similar ones at zappos if that helps.

• These are my shoes

I like them, I just don't love them. And they are a little too short - I wanted a 3.5" heel (thats what my dress was ordered for and I don't want to pay more in alterations for hemming) and these are only a 3" heel.

I do like the last sparkly ones from Zappos, I migh have to check them out!

image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

• Alright - I just foudn a knock off of these

Manolo Blahnik Sedaraby D'Orsay Pumps in silver

I'm ordering them. I think being silver will make them feel a little more special, which is what is missing from the ones I have. And they are taller. Fingers crossed!

image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

• I'm a size 41 in Louboutins. Don't think that will help you much!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• I have to totally laugh,  at myself, because I would just fall all over the place in those!  I love them!  I just can't wear them!!  So I'm going with these...LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 84 Invited
    image 68 Yes
    image 16 No
    image 0 Unknown
  • I would end up killing myself in a pair of flops under my gown.  Tripping or falling or stubbing my toe.  :|

I'm going with a very low heel, probably silver in color, knowing my luck, open-toed too.  Mostly because I have to traverse a gravel path to get to the ceremony site, and if I wore heels or flops, I'd either fall over in high heels, or the flops would flip off my feet.

Plus, when we do the garter removal...I don't think I'd want him sliding down past my flippy-floppers. 

Different strokes...:)
  •  I LOVEEEEE flip flops! I will have a trusty pair on hand! I wanted them but everyone kept dissin on me LOL. Little do they know I will have them with me. LOL

These are the two i have... yeahhhhh two. I don't think i can handle the wedges all day; and depending on what shoes FI has, I dont want to be taller then him. (we are like the same height) The flats are more orange/pink in person. the photo makes them kinda look yellow. 
    image 165 Asked to join at our big day.
    image 7 Are coming; cameras in hand ready to party!
    image 5 Are missing out on the fun.
    image 153 Haven't found the mail box back to us.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I like those flats too @jenphotochick!!

I think people diss on the flops because, unless you're on a beach, I don't know if they 'fit' at a wedding.  I probably wouldn't side-eye a beach bride in flops...but I might.  Especially when there are such super cute flats like those you've posted. 

And, this is coming from someone who lives in Austin, Tx where the city "uniform" is a T-shirt, shorts and flops.  I mean, you can go into a nice steakhouse here and find people in a polo shirt, shorts and flip-flops.  I kid you not.  Of course, that person might be a millionaire, so who knows.  :p
  • @Shaylagirl Aha! Yea I love me some flip flops. And Missouri weather is so hit or miss its either going to be gorgeous fall day, freezing, rain, hottttt or heck even snow has happened the first few days in November so anything goes lol! Here's hoping all goes well for an outdoor ceremony!
    image 165 Asked to join at our big day.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • image 165 Asked to join at our big day.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I wanted Benjamin Adams shoes so bad, but refused to pay 375, so I bought his knock offs for $120.. they look just like the BA ones I wanted. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards