Connecticut

Photographer Recommendations

Hi,
Can anyone recommend photographers that will service the Mystic Seaport area? Looking for a vintage, old-Hollywood vibe and reasonable prices (under 3000 for 8 hours).
Thanks!

Re: Photographer Recommendations

• Ferro photography is awesome and so is jerry Angelica
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My photographer Jerome at Studio1923 is fantastic!! And since I got married at Mystic Aquarium, I know he's willing to travel to that area. Check out his facebook page to see if you like his work!
  • Mona8Mona8 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    King Vincent Storm! Loved them!
    imageAnniversary
  • mego721mego721 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Try Airen Miller his prices are for a full day from the time you get ready to the last dance! Hes amazing and so personable!
  • I second airen miller....we knew he was "the one" right away!!!!
  • I highly recommend Eric Brushett and he is within your budget. www.ericbrushett.net
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Ditto to KVS & Jerome!!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • I would check out Capture Photography in Essex. She has a fantastic style and all of her photos, IMHO, are amazing! 

www.CaptureCt.com
  • SB1512SB1512 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    When we were photographer searching we met with Carrie Draghi, HK Photography, and RAW Photo Design.  We are going to be using RAW, but they are pretty expensive.  If you like their style you can book an associate instead I think, which might be cheaper.  Carrie Draghi was slightly less expensive that RAW, and HK was very affordable for 2 photographers for the entire day.  I'd also recommend Amanda Rose Photography.  I did a boudoir photo shoot with her and she is great to work with!
  • bl327bl327 member
    I'm using Lam Photography from West Hartford
  • Krista from Truth be Told Photography is amazing, her eye is something that just can't be taught.  She is also within your budget I believe. 

www.truthbetoldphotography.com

• Highly recommend HK Photography!!! We loved our engagement pictures and what we've seen from the wedding so far.  They will travel to you, split up if you're at two different locations and will be with you all day!
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:Cake inspiration image
  • demkoj1demkoj1 member
    Our photographer was great! Michael Dzienis
  • We are having King Vincent Storm. Love Vinny & Ann Marie! We are also doing an addition e-session with Eric Brushett. He's been very pleasant to work with as well and his prices are really good.
  • I agree about Eric Brushett.  We booked him for our wedding and he is pretty awesome to work with! We did our engagement session with him a month or so back and the weather wasnt ideal at one of the locations but he made the best of it and the pictures turned out great! 

excited to work with him again for the wedding! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards