Getting in Shape

Sunday Accountability

Sorry, xcaly, I didn't see a post from you yet.

I went on a really nice long walk in the morning today with my mom today. It was beautiful outside. I am loving the weather, after 2 weeks of continuous rain, it's finally sunny and warm, and all the flowers are blooming.

Yesterday was my rest day.

Re: Sunday Accountability

• Morning!

I did my cardio and resistance yesterday, and didn't think that bands would give a good workout, but if I'm using the right bands, I can really feel it in my chest/arms. Then, because of the whole 'party' thing I decided to take my frustration out on a bucket of balls at the driving range. It was my first time out this year, and I'm pretty pleased with some of my shots. I only started playing last year, so that makes me even more pleased to hear the satisfying 'thunk' of the driver hitting the ball.

It's another beautiful day here, so I'm going to hang out some more clothes, and do cardio.

Enjoy your Sunday, ladies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yesterday was alright for me.

With the rain, I had to take a cab to work and the bus home. So I didnt get tthat hour of exercise I usually get from walking to and from work. I did day 13 of my ab challenge though.

Food was ovr for the day. Only by about 85 calories. So I'm not too worried.
    Married as of June 22, 2013!!!

• I'm literally sitting here eating way too many pancakes right now.  And I had a third chocolate chip cookie late last night in bed.  Oh, and I made two loaves of amazing homemade bread.  At least the cookies and bread are all whole wheat. Nevertheless, it's time to get the eating slowly back on track. :)  Really, it hasn't been that bad, there have just been a few more treats than usual, so I will get to scaling those back this week.

I did chest and back yesterday, so today is plyo or kenpo (can't remember which one is today right now.)

Have a great day everyone!
    Anniversary
  • Morning, yesterday was okay.  I did a light bike ride then took Chef D down to the Gay Pride parade.  We walked around for a good 3 hours.   Food wise I was right on target.  I'm happy to report after dinner we walked (about a mile) to the ice cream store and I didn't get anything.  I truly didn't want any.

I really should have done more because today DH is off and wants to check out a new restaurant for brunch then we have the Zac Brown concert tonight.  I see drinking beer in my future and little exercise.   I at least got my physical therapy done.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Morning!

Yesterday was good - I needed the rest day and food was on point. Today I have to go to a Memorial (and speak... so nervous), then hopefully tonight I'll get in a good workout (well... 3-4 miles).

Thats my plan at least. Happy Sunday everyone!

• Hi Ladies,

I missed yesterday - I went to a Walk 4 Hearing in the morning in support of a friend whose daughter was born with bilateral profound hearing loss. It was such a nice event. Plus, I got a little walking in. Then I ate well all day until I came home and my sister had baked chocolate peanut butter chip cookies... mmm I ate 6. I did p90x legs and back plus ab ripper so I only ended about 185 cals over even with the cookies.

The cookies are for my shower today!!! :) Sooooo I am sure I'll be over. I may try to workout after but we'll just see how it goes!

Happy Sunday!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @mrsrutkowski- have a great shower! Enjoy your day :)

Yesterday ended up good.  I didn't go to that party so food wasn't an issue.  I'm surprised I didn't get any calls or txts about it, but I'm sure I'll hear about it tomorrow.  Today I've done core synergistics and 30ds level 1 day 10 already, and I will have a softball game later, hopefully maybe 2 if I get to sub.  Should be a good day overall.  Have a nice Sunday everyone!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• @mrsrutkowski- enjoy your shower!

@bwils35 - try not to be nervous and just speak from the heart.

@ptrose13 - I went to mine. You're my hero. 'Nuff said. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @lyndausvi is that your dog? S/He's cute!
  • meanpony said:
    @lyndausvi is that your dog? S/He's cute!
    Yes. His name is Chef D. He is 19months old.  He is cute, sadly he knows it.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • @jennylee813 - thanks. It was really nerve wracking but it went well. It was an amazing memorial.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards