Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Hotels that allow your own Photographer?

I was wondering which hotels allow you to bring your own photographer? Would prefer not to use Cashman if I don't have to.

Re: Hotels that allow your own Photographer?

• Options
    Im a Flamingo bride $150 outside vendor fee so we are bringing in our own photo and videographer ($300)

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options
    Chances are, none of the venues listed at https://webcasting.cashmanpro.com/ will allow you to use your own photog.

If you're not hooked on a chapel, you could always get married elsewhere on the property to get around that issue, well except for at the Venetian who are real asses about outside photography anywhere on resort-owned venues.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    Flamingo and The Quad - As missmo said, $150 per outside vendor. I booked outside photography.

Missmo - side note: did you also pay the fee for the officiant? Saw recent thread on officiants. I'm debating hiring Roland August also due to mixed reviews at The Quad. Glad they allow outside vendors but the fee can add up!
  • Options
    I did $50 for the outside officiant (but rev roland august was having a $50 off promo so I dont feel so out of pocket with that fee). But yes im paying the Flamingo $350 in outside vendor fees. Luckily my whole package with them is only about $1100 including the fees but I will be upgrading my bouquet so likely to be about an additional $100 or so.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I saw the $50 off promo on his website but the assistant said it may not apply to 2014 weddings and mine is in January. Little bummed about that since the promo doesn't list dates. I will ask my coordinator about the outside fee for officiants because it is a lot to pay the officiant and the $150. Since many of the coordinators work at both Flamingo and Quad, I hope I get a similar price. Thanks so much!!!
  • Options
    I booked mine for April 2014 and the $50 off was honoured. However I will still be paying $150 because we want to meet with him before the wedding.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I PM'd you missmo :)
  • Options
    mnuppmnupp member
    Name Dropper First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    My amazing photographer Rachel put together a list on her blog:
     http://www.brilliantimagery.net/2013/04/destination-wedding-tips/

Here is a short list of my favorite Las Vegas wedding venues that DO allow you to use the photographer of your choice. There are lots of other amazing golf courses/country clubs, ballrooms, and private dining rooms in restaurants that all allow outside photography, just make sure you ask before you book with them.

Quad's SilverSky Chapel

Red Rock Hotel

- Lake Las Vegas Hotels (The WestinThe Ravella, and The MonteLago)

Bali Hai Golf Club

Springs Preserve

Platinum Hotel

Paiute Golf Club Resort

Aliante Hotel

The Smith Center

• Options
    Chapel at Planet Hollywood allows it for an outside fee of $200
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, gives me some places to look into.
  • Options
    Plaza allows you to bring your own vendor without outside vendor fees.
  • Options
    I paid $300 at Caesars Palace to bring in my own photographer. Well worth it to make sure you get the photos that you want!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards