Hawaii
Options

Buying alcohol at Costco (Maui)

Hey ladies, just wondering if anyone has scoped out the prices of alcohol at Costco in Maui.  I am trying to get an idea of how much I need to plan on spending for some wine, beer, champagne, and vodka.  Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Buying alcohol at Costco (Maui)

• Options
    So the best and less expensive wine I've found is actually the three wishes from whole foods. I really like the cabernet sauvignon and I am trying the white wine now as I wanna have a choice of white and red. It is three bucks and cheaper and better than what you get at costco. Vodka on Oahu is around thirty to forty bucks a bottle at costco I think and I found one champagne that is 5 bucks and well rated online, but at walmart. I would have to check on the name... 
  • Options
    We bought all of our own alcohol for the wedding at Costco, but sorry I don't remember exact prices.
    Cases of beer (Stella, corona, hawaiian) runs about $27-30. Wines start as low as $6 per bottle and up. Hard liquor is the 1.75L bottles since it's Costco. Ketel One $40's, Bombay $30's, Bicardi Rum about $30. It's a bit more expensive than what you would be paying on the mainland (as are most things).

Per recommendations of our bartender we ended up spending about $300 on alcohol for 40 guests. We got 2 bottles Ketel One, 1 bottle Bombay, 1 bottle Bicardi, 7 bottles of wine and 3 cases of beer. The great thing I found out is that you can return alcohol to Costco as long as it has not been chilled! Hope this helps!
  • Options
    Hi there! Just returned from our wedding in Maui last Sunday and we bought all our alcohol at Costco.

You can plan on the prices being similar-ish to a Costco on the mainland. We spent about $650 on alcohol for 36 guests. We ended up returning $185 worth, so spent about $450ish.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards