Michigan-Lansing

Need Rustic, Vineyard, or Vintage Wedding Venue PLEASE

Hello Everyone,
I am in the process of starting to look for wedding venues. My idea is to have a rustic, vintage, or vineyard feel. This theme seems to be present in all of our friends, and they have already picked great places that I dont want to repeat. I need some ideas on great places, if you know of anything let me know thanks so much (Millbrooke, Blue Barn, and Homestead) have been used already!! something new please!!! Our guest range from 150-200
THANKS!!!

Re: Need Rustic, Vineyard, or Vintage Wedding Venue PLEASE

• Take a look at peacock road tree farm. They have different ceremony sites and a big barn for your reception. There is a wedding chapel out in the woods very rustic but absolutely beautiful!

good luck :)
  • You can try Woldumar Nature Center in Lansing MI, barn setting beautiful grounds and very reasonably priced. 
  • Definitely recommend The Milestone Barn in Bannister, Michigan. You can have your wedding AND reception there. Holds about 250. Reasonable pricing. Freedom to use whichever vendors you would like. Rustic exterior and BREATHTAKING interior. My wedding is there next weekend. I will try to remember to come back and post photos. You can find them on Facebook or their website www.rusticbarnwedding.com

P.S. I am NOT a vendor just a very happy customer!

marla peggy
  • The St Joseph/PawPaw and Traverse City areas have a bunch of lovely vineyards!
  • There is also a barn in Holly that you could check on. I think it is call Leap of Faith. My best friend is getting married there May 2015. I have only seen pictures but it looks beautiful.
  • Any updates on Rustic/Chic wedding sites in the tri-cities area?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards