Florida-West Coast

Sarasota, FL Restaurants

My fiance and I are from Ohio and are planning a destination wedding in Sarasota, Fl. for this August. We are planning on short notice and a small budget, so we are looking for a restaurant that can accommodate about 40 for a Sunday lunch. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Re: Sarasota, FL Restaurants

• Marina Jack has a banquet room that can accommodate that many people and it is also right on the water w/ a beautiful view. 
  • I love Philippi creek oyster bar. Again it's on the water and has seafood. Parking is a bit of an issue though.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Beach House on Bradenton Beach! It's right on the ocean :)
  • Turtles on Siesta Key.  That is where we are having our rehearsal dinner.  They have a private room that seats 40.

There is also Tommy Bahama Restaurant in Sarasota that has an upstairs that they can let you use for a private event.  There menu's are a little pricey though.  They told me they have live music playing downstairs so that might be a plus for you.
  • I will be getting married in Sarasota next May and I visit there a lot (currently live in Orlando) as my fiance is from there. All of the above restaurants are great options. You may also want to look into the Hyatt Regency. They have a boathouse that can accommodate the amount of people you are looking for and the walls are all glass and look out on the water. They can set up a menu and cater it for you. We may have our rehearsal dinner there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards