October 2014 Weddings

Another check!

Hello ladies! I'm so excited that I had to talk about it! Within the past two weeks, we found our pastor and church, ceremony musicians, DJ, and bakery.  I also finished our save-the-dates! I just wanted to show you guys my craft project and hear what you had to say. Because I love to read and he's a train conductor, we're doing a mix of vintage books and toy trains for our theme.  These are just half of the STDs.  The others will be modeled after train tickets. :)

Has anyone else had an explosion of productivity lately?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

~Melissa

Re: Another check!

• Oh my goodness! They are the cutest things ever! I can't wait to see the train tickets! 

I have yet to be very creative. I love artsy-craftsy stuff, but I'm trying to figure out my limitations on talent and time before I dive in. I think we are going to go with the magnet save the dates so we can use our engagement photos. I also think we will be using Vista Print for them. With a coupon its actually cheaper than printing them at home. 

My only creativity lately has been thinking of our invitation and other paper products (table numbers, menus programs). Im completely in love with the calligraphy fonts. In the past two weeks I have downloaded about 10 different fonts and cant help but browse invitations online and try and copy them in Pages. 
  • Aww, thanks!  I'm pretty happy with how they turned out!  I love researching all of those beautiful script fonts! Are you planning on creating your own invitations too? I haven't found anything online or through Etsy that I'm in love with, so I may go this route as well.  The hardest thing will be to pick just a few beautiful fonts! There's just too many to pick from!  One of my good friends created a magnet and it was the cutest thing ever! I love looking at it everytime I grab icecream (which obviously is NOT on my wedding diet..lol).

Wedding Countdown Ticker

~Melissa
  • We will have a new check mark as of monday evening! 
    Anniversary
  • Those are super cute Save the Dates!!!!!
    October 2014 September Inspiration: Colors

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards