Luxury Weddings

Post all of the beautiful things here

Re: Post all of the beautiful things here

• This is Pepper. She is my oldest!

• This Tater. He is our clown

• Newbie here, but thought I'd jump in!

Engagement ring: (Ps. I love all of the rings posted above....gorgeous!)

Venue:

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • These are all amazing pictures!! : D
  • Because I'm in desperate need of a vactation, let's share HM plans/pics!

I HMed along the Great Barrier Reef in Australia, with most of the HM being on Lizard Island. We did things a little differently and also took some time before the wedding to decompress and beat the jet lag. So, we were gone in total for ~2.5 weeks, but had 5 nights before the wedding and 9 nights after (plus flying time which was A LOT!) 

• The aisle runner

Our sweet heart table

The cake!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @AmJam- that cake is gorgeous!

• We honeymooned in FP - here are some pics of Moorea and Bora Bora.  It was so relaxing and perfect.  We were so depressed when we came home, lol.  We are already talking about going back for our first anniversary!  
  • @flojo- Looks like Le Meridien! Is that right? I went to FP for my HM for during my first marriage, but didn't do Moorea. We did Bora Bora and Taha'a. Actually, we also went for our second anniversary as well, but to the Tuamotus. I've been back a few times since, but with my new huuby :) It's addicting isn't it?

• We stayed at the IC Thalasso, so right next to Le Meridien - good eye!  And we stayed at the Hilton in Moorea.  I have never felt so relaxed in my entire life!  I would love to go back and do Taha'a or Raiatea in addition to Bora Bora again.  It is totally addicting!  Mmm, now I'm craving some poisson cru and a cold hinano :)
  • I realized it was the Thalasso after looking at it more closely. The first tip off was the view. Both the Thalasso and Le Meridien have interior lagoon pathways, so I was close! I've stayed in Raiatea for a few nights before. I really wish they had nicer resorts there. It's a great spot if all you want to do is dive, though.

• Awesome pictures!!! Gorgeous!
  • @sleeper- gorgeous views! I really need to start thinking about heading to NZ next year...

• @hobokenbride2012, I think your ring is just a very different, more modern style than most people are used to.  I preferred the solitaire look myself.  Am I the only bride who doesn't care about the cake?  I told my mother she can choose it herself, and I have a feeling it may also be more unique than even I can anticipate.  She has a flair for design though, and I've always appreciated her sartorial choices in the past.

Previously Alaynajuliana

• @hobokenbride2012, I think your ring is just a very different, more modern style than most people are used to.  I preferred the solitaire look myself.  Am I the only bride who doesn't care about the cake?  I told my mother she can choose it herself, and I have a feeling it may also be more unique than even I can anticipate.  She has a flair for design though, and I've always appreciated her sartorial choices in the past.
    There were a few items I didn't really care too much about since I'm pretty laid back and casual. I didn't want flowers everywhere- just enough to accent the rooms. I wanted the cake to have a certain design, but didn't really care about flavors and such. I also did not care about chairs. The chairs the venue provided were quite nice, so why upgrade? It seemed like a waste of money to me to upgrade something that was already nice or to cover a very nice, beautiful space with flowers and take away from the room itself. Everyone has different priorities and mine were in the venue, food/beverage, gown, photography and video areas. It does suck to know I spent almost $20K on photos/video that I will never see or display ever again! LOL

• This is my set.  Had to take it in to get it resized:(. The wedding bands were half size to small. Can't wait to wear it all the time
  • Hi ladies! A little help please? I would love to share pictures but I'm a tech-dummy and I don't know how :/ if it makes a difference I'm usually on a Mobil device (iPad or iPhone)
  • I've just been adding them via the "attach file" link seen below the "leave a reply" box that you type in when you reply. However, I'm almost never on my phone doing it, so not sure if it's set up the same way.

• This is the very first pic we took of my ring on my hand right after we got engaged! Just wanted to share since everyone else is :)
  • akaneli said:
    This is the very first pic we took of my ring on my hand right after we got engaged! Just wanted to share since everyone else is :)
    It's a beauty!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • akaneli said:
    This is the very first pic we took of my ring on my hand right after we got engaged! Just wanted to share since everyone else is :)

Gorgeous!

• Thanks ladies! It really does feel good to gush sans the guilt. :)
  • So...since we haven't had our wedding yet, can I XP post pics of my wedding dress?  Hells to the yeah on some French lace and layers and layers of tulle!  

Previously Alaynajuliana

• So...since we haven't had our wedding yet, can I XP post pics of my wedding dress?  Hells to the yeah on some French lace and layers and layers of tulle!  

Ohooooo! So pretty!
  • @akaneli, beautiful ring! @AlaynaJuliana, that is a very unique and special dress. I bet you can't wait to wear it!
  • We had our final florist meeting today. Our centerpieces will look something like this, but more structured. There are 2 different looks. The table is the florist's. Our table won't be wooden. 
  • @AjuliaNj that's pretty I like that look of the different sizes together!
  • @AJuliaNJ I am so glad someone else is doing mercury glass!  I was worried it was no longer in vogue, but I really shouldn't, since everything has been done before.  It's just so damn pretty!

Previously Alaynajuliana

• Love all the rings. Had to add my own!

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • This is an amazing photo!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards