Tennessee

outdoor venue in near franklin,tn

I am looking for an inexpensive outdoor venue near franklin. we are having a small wedding in may of next year. i had planned on using the cool springs house but it didnt work out. i would really love to get married on a farm or at a historic home. any suggestions????

Re: outdoor venue in near franklin,tn

• Try blackfox farms in cleveland, tn. The website seemed nice and I emailed back and forth with Joe numerous times. He was helpful trying to coordinate and accommodate my budget. We are still looking because we want to have a place to sit around the bonfire long into the night.
  • Oops, I don't know if Franklin is near Cleveland... I think the Franklin place I found on VRBO, Leipers Fork.
  • Try the cool springs house in brentwood, very very reasonable! We are planning on booking there for next year, but it truly is a beautiful venue :) 

• The W.P. Ridley Center in Columbia has reasonable rates for weddings on the grounds.  Lots of pretty Gazebos.  You can also use their pavilion and rent their dining hall if you want to have the reception at the same site.

Other places to consider:
    Post and Beam (Spring Hill)
    Rippavilla (Spring Hill/Columbia)
    Milky Way Farms (Pulaski)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards