• Colbie Caillat- I do
    Bruno Mars- Marry You
    Billy Idol- White Wedding
    Train- Marry Me
    Jagged Edge- Let's Get Married
    Taylor Swift- Love Story
    Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat- Lucky
  • for when you guys get ready? just listen to whatever music you enjoy 
    This. Why would you need a "play list" to get ready to? 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • It's just something fun, why not? 
  • Because I want to make sure that I have songs that I love, that are fun, that are romantic. I dont want to be bothered with fipping the channels or listening to the radio host do a ton of talking.

And if I want to go thru the trouble of making a playlist....why not

• Fair enough, but since I don't know what kind of music you love, I guess I can't help you. You could always Google. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Don't you have an ipod of music on your phone that you can just play? chose from those songs 
    Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    My Ovulation Chart

• I had a playlist of songs I liked and my ipod decided to stop working all together-- so instead we had the radio on and it was perfect.  You will not even notice what songs are on because you will be having fun with your friends.  Don't worry about it.  If you feel so inclined, just pick some of your favorite songs.  I like Justin Timberlake and considering he has a new album I heard him frequently throughout the day on the radio so that was all I needed.  could not tell you what other songs I heard.  

Anniversary
  • David Bowie
    Queen
    Prince
    Frankie Valli
    Yeah Yeah Yeahs
    The Flaming Lips
    Franz Ferdinand

Those will probably be on mine, though probably not everyone's taste :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • "I Say a Little Prayer" by Dionne Warwick and "Goin' to the Chapel" by the Dixie Cups would be fun on a morning-of playlist.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards