Nevada-Las Vegas

MUA - Lori White

Hey guys - the post about all the new brides got me thinking about some of the vendors etc that I haven't seen mentioned and they may not know about, and then it made me realize i haven't seen much anything about my makeup artist in a while! So i'm doing an unsolicited posting, just my decision to toot her horn for her :) 

I actually was originally going with Francesca and there was a conflict on my date (we tried to book it a good 9 or 10 months in advance, so shows you shouldn't wait to the last minute once you've made decisions!) Francesca was kind enough to recommend Lori and I'd seen her mentioned in several threads, her photos had that sort of classy retro fun i was looking for and she is one of the best decisions I made. My hair and makeup made me feel like a movie star without looking like i was in too much make up. I still can't get over the transformation and on top of it she is a fabulous gal and was a blast to hang out with for both the trial the day of. 

www.lorijwhite.com

Here are a few of my favourite pictures from the night out after the trial, and the wedding, that I think showcase her work on the makeup and on the hair - and one showing how even over 12 hours later down on fremont everything was still in place!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: MUA - Lori White

• I appreciate the pictures; I linked to this thread from my site.  Honestly the only complaint I've heard about her is that she can be difficult to contact, and her facebook page and website still have no phone number for her.  I have some on my site that I saw posted on here and projectwedding but honestly don't know if they're accurate or not.  I haven't seen any reviews of her work this year but season is just getting cranking so hopefully some will show up.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• You look amazing and LOVE the hair! Similar to how I had mine with the blingy comb :)
  • edited June 2013
    here is the email address I used for her - lala@lorijwhite.com

@fablove - I remember thinking that when I saw your pics :) love it

...sigh, i'm not sure when I'm going to stop thinking about and the wedding, 
    my husband laughs when he sees me back on here snooping :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • here is the email address I used for her - lala@lorijwhite.com

@fablove - I remember thinking that when I saw your pics :) love it

...sigh, i'm not sure when I'm going to stop thinking about and the wedding, 
    my husband laughs when he sees me back on here snooping :)
    Same here! My husband says 'The wedding is over why you still on that site 24/7'?? LOL We've only been married 23 days so I need time to let go for crying out loud-Didn't take 23 days to be engaged, plan the wedding and all so it's a process! That's my logical thinking LOL I don't know, I might just be a permanent fixture on this site! LOL
  • We've been married two years and my wife still watches all the wedding shows and dress shows, and of course I'm still here lol.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• We've been married two years and my wife still watches all the wedding shows and dress shows, and of course I'm still here lol.
    Oh I will never quit watching those shows! lol We are already planning our next weekend trip to Vegas the weekend of July 19th! Husband loves when it is super hot..It was 'only' 91 wedding day and the week we were there LOL
  • nixymnixym member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    My best friend and I had our HAMU done by Lori in 2011 for my friends wedding.  See my profile pic!  We were both really happy with her work :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards