New Hampshire

Affordable Photographer

Looking for an affordable photographer for our wedding 8/31/13 at Loon Mtn in Lincoln, NH. We would need approx 4-6 hrs of photography for the wedding. We are also looking to have an engagement session in the next few weeks.

Re: Affordable Photographer

• I highly recommend Jeremiah True Photography. He might travel to Lincoln. Excellent pricing and his package includes an engagement session.

I was crazy excited about our engagement session, he was incredibly prepared and professional
    http://jtruephotography.com/2013/05/britni-and-jasons-day-at-the-park/
    imageimageimage

You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.
  • you can try portrait arts photography. They are out of hudson but She does travel and I know some of her packages come with the engagement session included
  • I can't speak highly enough about Barefotos Photography.  They were by far our favorite vendor.  They were so responsive to every email and text message I sent (and I was definitely an annoying bride lol)  And absolutely affordable.  They came early and stayed later then anticipated and didn't charge us anymore than we originally agreed on, even though they put in at least an extra 2 hrs of time.  They also had our pictures all done and mailed to us a week after our wedding (which was amazing because their wedding was the week after ours, don't know how they had the time) and they even hand delivered our personalized photo thank you cards to my house 2 days after the wedding.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards