Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Vendor Reviews!!

We got married on June 8th and it was a perfect day thanks to our awesome vendors!!

Venue- Centennial Lakes Park Edina MN-

It was such a beautiful location and perfect for our 120 guests.  We were able to set up the outside patio with a seating area and games. Even with a little rain there was still room for people to be outside underneath the roof. Laura the park manager was very easy to work with and responded to all of my questions very quickly. She is pretty open to whatever you want to do unless it will break a park rule.  This was a great place and the perfect setup to keep our wedding intimate.

Caterer- Brasa Catering

They were amazing! The food was so good and very affordable.  What really made Brasa so great was their staff.  Ash the catering manager and her servers really made the night run smoothly.  My mom made a comment that by the end of the night the staff was like family.  I just can't say enough about their wonderful service. I would highly recommend them!

Photographer- Kara Knutson

Kara was also a key person during our wedding she took charge and made sure we were getting all of the shots we wanted.  She climbed over bridges and on rocks just to get some shots.  Her energy and personality really made the day as well.  All of my guests kept commenting about how great our photographer was. Our engagement pictures were great and I can't wait to see our wedding photos! 

Beverages- Complete Beverage Service

Complete Beverage Service was one vendor that Centennial lakes required.  We had two bartenders come in and they both were very friendly and made sure our guests were served promptly. They were also able to easily handle some of our more rowdy guests.

DJ- Studio Veil

Jeremy from Studio Veil kept our guests dancing all night long. It was perfect!

Rentals- Prairie Party Rental Company

We rented tablecloths, chairs, and lanterns from Prairie Party Rental. Steve and Linda are so easy to work with.  They always responded to my e-mails and made suggestions about what to rent when needed.  We made a last minute decision to rent lanterns from them which they put up. The lanterns really made our venue look beautiful! When we needed a last minute table addition Steve came to the rescue and had just what we needed.

Hair & Makeup- Julie Swenson Beauty

Julie is so talented! She made me look absolutely fantastic. A few weeks before our wedding I had requested some changes to my initial trial run.  On the day of my wedding she interpreted what I wanted perfectly. Everyone just kept commenting on how fantastic my hair and makeup were.  My hair and makeup stayed through the entire wedding even after dancing the night away.  My friend made a comment that I looked exactly like she had just done my hair and makeup.  Dawn came with her as well to do some of the Bridesmaids hair and they all loved it as well. 

Hotel Block- The Residence Inn

The Residence Inn is a great place to stay! The rooms were spacious and very nice.  Again the staff really made our experience great as well. They helped my family set up a barbecue on their outdoor patio and were so friendly and accommodating.  Every interaction I had with a staff member was so nice. They were all excited about having us stay and helping any way that they could.  When we were late trying to get over to our venue the hotel quickly offered up their shuttle and got us there in no time.  

Dessert- Big Bell Ice Cream Truck

Definitely one of my favorite parts of the night! We were able to pick what we wanted guests to have and then guests were able to go and pick an ice cream treat.  Everyone thought it was really fun.  Big Bell was easy to work with and they even let us get in the truck for a Photo.  I loved it!

Re: Vendor Reviews!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards