Florida-West Coast
Options

Affordable (But Great!) Wedding Planner? Help!

Hi Knotties!

I am starting the wedding planning process and am completely overwhelmed with all the options that I'm seeing! I feel like I need some guidance and advice so I'm looking into hiring a wedding planner to help. I still want to do most things myself and I have a clear vision of what I want; I just need someone with experience to help me get there! My biggest issue is that we need to stay under $20,000 for the whole wedding so I don't want to spend too much of that on a planner. Has anyone worked with a great, affordable planner in the Tampa area? Ideally, it would be someone who would help me stay under my budget. I would appreciate any advice or recommendations!!

Thank you!

Michelle 

Re: Affordable (But Great!) Wedding Planner? Help!

• Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Popular one on this board:

Staci with Unique Event Design

Julie of Chic and Fabulous
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    Flawless Fetes - she is great and VERY affordable!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Staci with Unique Event Design is affordable, but I wouldn't say she's great by any stretch of the imagination.  We've been to a couple of weddings she's done and I thought they were ordinary at best.

Julie with Chic n Fabulous is fantastic, over-the-top wonderful, but I think she's really booked in advance.

• Options
    Thank you ladies!! I'll contact Julie and see if she's still available!
  • Options

Hands down Kimberly Hensley Events.  She is PHENOMENAL!  I was so lucky to have her.  Once you meet with her, youll fall in love and know that you're wedding is in the best hands possible.

Her follow up and response time was unbelievable.  I'd email her or text her and literally within 5 minutes she's responding--every single time. 

813-404-0460

Call her, you won't be disappointed. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards