Nevada-Las Vegas

Reviews!! 6.14.13 - Part 2

Ok so first post was a bit on the negative side so here at the positives!

Keith Kaplan Photography: A+++++++++++++

If I could give Keith a higher grade I would! He was just amazing! I read really great reviews of Keith before I booked him, but I didn't think he would be as great as he was. He showed up to my hotel room right on time and was so sweet! He made sure I felt comfortable with every picture that he was taking and wanted to make sure that I was liking the pictures that he took. Before we left to meet my groom, he made sure that I had everything I needed. He even packed a bag for me! I just got the pictures he took and they turned out beautiful. He did pictures of me getting ready, the first time seeing my groom, and the strip tour (he provides the transportation). We were with him for a little over three hours and he still only charged us the $395 fee. I loved Keith's kindness and wonderful point of view. If I could recommend him to everyone on this board I would. He was and is the best!! http://www.captureproductionslv.com/page56.html

Makeup & Hair - Bella Brides (Michelle) - A+++++++++++++

Oh my gosh! Michelle was everything and more! I was really worried because I am half black and have very curly hair. So I searched on this board and other places for someone who would be able to do/deal my hair. I had called Michelle a couple times with questions and concerns and she was always very quick with getting back to me. I was also worried because my hair is on the thinner side. I came to Vegas with a few ideas for Michelle but wasn't sure if she was going to be able to do the idea I had. She exceeded my expectations! My hair was just like I wanted and I was getting compliments all night. She followed the ideas I gave her but combined all of them into one. I was so glad that I paid extra for airbrush makeup (do it if you can)! It lasted all night, even with us in and out of the heat. Michelle was such a sweet person and really made me feel comfortable. I recommend her to everyone! http://bellabrideslv.com/

Mens Warehouse (1159 E. Twain Ave) - A

We ordered my hubby's and best man's tux's in Seattle and had them sent to the Men's Warehouse in Vegas for pick up. They called us a week before we were set to leave for Vegas, so I was worried that they would have an issue with holding them for a week. When I called them, they had no problem with holding onto them until we got there. We picked them up a few days before the wedding. They turned out just how we wanted! My mother in law came with and started to cry when she say my hubby in his tux (she was very emotional the whole trip, lol). They did mess up on my Hubby's sleeves of his jacket, so they fixed it right there and we were in and out in 20-30mins.

Hussong's Cantina (Reception): B-

We were worried about our guests finding the restaurant because we didn't provide transportation (due to budget) for our guests. We were happy to find out that everyone found Hussong's just fine and even made it there before we did! We had about 50 guests come to dinner, so we filled up the back half of the restaurant. My Maid of Honor and Mother in Law dropped off our wedding favors (shot glasses & mints) a few hours before the wedding in a small suitcase. I was very pleased that Natalie from Hussong's made sure they were put on everyone's plates before they arrived and held onto the suitcase for us in the back. There were a few negatives from Hussong's, but I will start with the positives. The atmosphere at Hussong's is awesome! Our guests absolutely LOVED the Mariachi Band! The band went to each table and took a request for a song from each table. My guests loved there rendition of all the songs they played! It was definitely the highlight of the night. I got to dance with my Dad and my Father in Law. My 86 year old Grandpa even got up to dance. It was amazing! The food was delicious! Everyone raved about their Salmon especially! On to the few negatives, we had an issue with the final bill after they charged us for more food then people we had. They did fix it by taking off 8 people off of our bill, so that was great. My Hubby's little brother found plastic in his dinner, but they took his dinner off of our final bill. They were slow to get dinner out, so that left one of our tables without food for awhile and almost everyone had finished eating by they time their food arrived. Other than those few negative things (which Hussong's tried there best to fix), our experience at Hussong's was great and we would definitely go back again!

Re: Reviews!! 6.14.13 - Part 2

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards