Destination Weddings Discussions

Favorite Friday!!

This is our weekly post where we talk about our favorite things both WR and NWR from the past week.

Happy First day of Summer Ladies!!!! (My favorite season!!)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Favorite Friday!!

• TerriHuggTerriHugg member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited June 2013
    Well my favorite thing this week is the first day of summer. Plus, it's officially Cancer season which means my birthday is coming to a town near me soon! LOL

- Secondly, I'm so excited because my old college friend who moved to Virginia is in Jersey with her baby and will be visiting me at 12:00! I can hardly wait... 

- Last, the maxi dress I ordered from Loehmann's came in and I only have to cut a little bit off the bottom to hem. That's a big deal considering I'm only 4'11"! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Good things all around Terri!!  

Don't talk to me about babies...I have baby fever! lol!!  I can't get enough of my friend's twin girls! Plus they were born only 7 days after my bday which is awesome in my book!

And I am loving these maxi dresses this year!  I should check out Loehmann's ;-)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Terri such great things all around! I'm 5'2 so I feel your pain with the maxis!! My favorite Friday is my massage today everytime I get one is amazing! Now I am being a bum on my couch :)

I feel ya on the baby fever my future kid has everything it needs when i finally have one thanks to Pinterest lol. Sad i know! Happy Friday ladies :)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards