Snarky Brides

Trashy Wedding Stories

Re: Trashy Wedding Stories

• @lplions and @jarednmegan - please have the cash bar debate on the etiquette board. This is snarky brides and we are dealing with a very serious situation of a wanna-be rich girl (a student in September who can now afford $4,000 (stripper) shoes) who has claimed the irony queen prize for indirectly proclaiming her own trashiness while trying to explain why other people are trashy. 

TBH, I don't really want to continue to beat this dead horse, I just thought it was odd that no one else pointed this out.
  • edited June 2013
    @knotporscha - can you please review the flag I got from this thread at your convenience? If you think it was warranted that's fine - I will wear it proudly since I was calling out someone who posted that whales (fat people) are trashy.

ETA - I'd also like to point out that @dillfin DD her post, but since it's quoted everywhere, anyone can see what she said.
    *********************************************************************************

• Well, I was just going to pop in and complain about the crappy wedding I went to last Summer but this was way more entertaining!  Glad I ventured over to SB :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • She also needs a "warning" for resurrecting a 2-year old thread, since that's flaggable now. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • edited August 2013
    Post removed due to GBCK
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • dillfin said:
    AddieL73 said:
    She also needs a "warning" for resurrecting a 2-year old thread, since that's flaggable now. 

Really?? I am so confused, If 'they' don't want people commenting on the thread then delete it!
    This is pretty much a completely different point, but I imagine what with them eliminating board mods, TK Gods have their hands full.
  • dillfin said:
    @Knotporscha can we just all agree to delete this thread? This was not how I was hoping to spend my Friday, I really don't appreciate being called (or having it insinuated) that I am a stripper, hooker and the like.
    Also I should have been more clear the MoH was not a physically large girl, she was so rude and yelling at everyone, didnt let the Mother of the Bride zip up the bride since that was 'her' job, she made the Sister of the bride cry at one point - (and many many other things happened).

@Southernbelle0915 I didn't flag you (Oh wait I did, sorry!! I still don't know my way around the boards ), {Unflagged} :) I'm a big girl and really what was said was not grounds for flagging
    @KnotPorscha don't delete the thread because someone got butthurt that her attitude was put in check. 

Nobody said YOU were a stripper or a hooker, just your shoes.
  • Proof that it can just be about the shoes themselves: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=stripper%20heels

• dillfin said:

@Knotporscha can we just all agree to delete this thread? This was not how I was hoping to spend my Friday, I really don't appreciate being called (or having it insinuated) that I am a stripper, hooker and the like.
    Also I should have been more clear the MoH was not a physically large girl, she was so rude and yelling at everyone, didnt let the Mother of the Bride zip up the bride since that was 'her' job, she made the Sister of the bride cry at one point - (and many many other things happened).

@Southernbelle0915 I didn't flag you (Oh wait I did, sorry!! I still don't know my way around the boards ), {Unflagged} :) I'm a big girl and really what was said was not grounds for flagging

I'm sure that MOH didn't want to be called a whale either. And you said nothing about her in your first post other than to say she was large with a large personality.
  • Let this be a lesson that being rude and needlessly judgmental always ends unhappily, OP.
  • Both of my posts on this thread have been flagged for abuse.

Huh.  I actually thought my first post was quite informative.

Im your huckleberry gif Val Kilmer Tombstone Imgur
  • edited June 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • dillfin said:
    I'm trying to figure out a way to delete my community part of my profile, thought maybe if I really piss enough people off admin can help make that happen.

I'm pretty sure that's abuse of some sort.  Maybe we can all flag you and they'll just ban you. Then you'd get your wish!
    Im your huckleberry gif Val Kilmer Tombstone Imgur
  • Then why do you keep adding posts and editing them to blank 3 min later?

And why do you flag people that have done nothin to violate the TOS?
  • Once again, I think we've been drinking, ladies. I blame Pele for getting us hooked on afternoon hooch. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Don't think I haven't been getting your @ tags. I have been watching this thread all day. Since we're having an issue with our flagging, we are going to take this thread off the boards and PM the poster. Once I am able to, I will remove the undeserved flags.
  • Does deleting your account leave your posts up now? I thought that was one of the cool new features of the update.
  • AddieL73 said:

Once again, I think we've been drinking, ladies. I blame Pele for getting us hooked on afternoon hooch. 

^_^ You're welcome.
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Don't think I haven't been getting your @ tags. I have been watching this thread all day. Since we're having an issue with our flagging, we are going to take this thread off the boards and PM the poster. Once I am able to, I will remove the undeserved flags.

Why are you removing the thread? People did not break the TOS. Actually several people asked for it to stay.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards