Snarky Brides

Trashy Wedding Stories

Re: Trashy Wedding Stories

• Wow, this was a very entertaining thread. I'm also very confused how a broke student can afford $2,000 shoes. Student loans?
  • Why are you removing the thread? Because a random poster complained?

That's some arbitrary bullshit for you.
  • Don't think I haven't been getting your @ tags. I have been watching this thread all day. Since we're having an issue with our flagging, we are going to take this thread off the boards and PM the poster. Once I am able to, I will remove the undeserved flags.
    why?
    *********************************************************************************

• Don't think I haven't been getting your @ tags. I have been watching this thread all day. Since we're having an issue with our flagging, we are going to take this thread off the boards and PM the poster. Once I am able to, I will remove the undeserved flags.

Porscha I really have a problem with this. If you guys are going to start deleting every thread that gets heated, I'm going to find another website. 

Because this tread isn't rainbows and sunshine. The knot wants to be more like WB so they can get more advertisers. Aren't we all happy, giddy brides trying to support one another and all our ideas?
  • It makes no sense to delete this thread. Delete the OP's posts, sure. But to delete it all is silly.
  • @LingerLonger1 I would love to watch you in action on the bee.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • dillfin said:

But then I have to wait 72 hours, I want it deleted now and I might as well make sure I deserve the asskicking I got on here. I hope you all are happy. Also If I see the F@#King Bride of Chucky one more Damn Time I'm gonna lose it!!!

Now that I'm gone you can all go about and talk about how you got rid of the BIG BAD low self-esteem, trashy stripper, Wait there's more!
    "terrible judgey attitude can make someone a lousy person"
    "you're way too focused on appearances"
    "I hope your wedding turns out beautiful b/c you need it to balance what an ugly person you appear to be on the inside"
    "Hooker..."
    " we are dealing with a very serious situation
    of a wanna-be rich girl (a student in September who can now afford
    $4,000 (stripper) shoes) who has claimed the irony queen prize for
    indirectly proclaiming her own trashiness while trying to explain why
    other people are trashy."
    "If you don't like the things people said to you you're free to stop
    reading them at any time, but the gods aren't going to delete the
    evidence of your douche-baggery simply because you ask"
    "Don't let the terrorists win!"

Just because I know you'll delete it in 5 minutes.
    You're going to remove the thread?  That doesn't make sense, Porscha.  I think we can understand if it's going to take some time to remove the flags (although even that is getting to be ridiculous if I'm being honest), but you want to shut down the conversation entirely?  Don't let the terrorists win!
    Sorry didn't use the right words. We are taking the conversation with the user off of the boards and handling privately. The thread will stay up.
  • edited August 2013
    Post removed due to GBCK
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

You're going to remove the thread?  That doesn't make sense, Porscha.  I think we can understand if it's going to take some time to remove the flags (although even that is getting to be ridiculous if I'm being honest), but you want to shut down the conversation entirely?  Don't let the terrorists win!
    Sorry didn't use the right words. We are taking the conversation with the user off of the boards and handling privately. The thread will stay up.

Thanks @knotporscha!!
    *********************************************************************************

• Pele, I'm tempted to flag you b/c that gif isn't working. I'm greatly aggrieved by that. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • edited June 2013
    It's not??? Hang on, I'll get it.

ETA: Hahaha I finally got flagged for existing. And I love YOU random citizen!!
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• @southernbelle0915

Shhhh! I do too. I'm the proud bearer of 2 spam flags too.

I just thinks it's stupid that the KG have made more work for themselves by creating this ridiculous reporting system.
  • @knotporscha - who is this flag nazi that seems to just be running down and flagging each post? lol what a public internet nuisance. 

• Just WOW.  WOW.

The only thing that poster was right about is @LingerLonger1 's sig gif.  That thing IS creepy!
  • annathy03 said:
    Just WOW.  WOW.

The only thing that poster was right about is @LingerLonger1 's sig gif.  That thing IS creepy!
    She wasn't even right about that! It's not the bride of chucky - it's the exorcist. 
    Well right, the thing clearly isn't a doll.  But I do find it a bit creepy.
  • @KnotPorscha I still have flags from this thread. Can we take care of that?
  • @CourtaniaLynn We're going to go through all of the flags soon. Our system should be back up this week.
  • @CourtaniaLynn We're going to go through all of the flags soon. Our system should be back up this week.
    Can't wait, thanks KP!
  • d2vad2va member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper

I don't know if its considered trashy, but I went to a wedding which I was invited to, I did not receive a thank you card, and they didn't assign any seats/ tables and it was a hot mess.

• Haha oh yes you my kind of forum ladies! I want more!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Trashiest one in my experience?  B and G invited themselves to use a friend's property, didn't even ask before they sent out the invitations, they just let their friends know after everyone RSVP'd that there would be 100+ people on their property on the wedding day, and oh, it was the friend's responsibility to decorate for them.  Fast forward to wedding day, B and G kept interrupting JOP while he was trying to read them their vows.  Do you take..etc, response was Sigh! If I HAVE to...the other was He roped me into this, I don't really want to...
    REALLY?
    I wasn't there myself, but the person who owned the property is a friend of mine. I heard all about it, she was SO pissed off! Needless to say, B and G are no longer friends with her!
  • @natswild please stop resurrecting old threads. It's really annoying.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards