July 2014 Weddings

What are your colors?

Ladies, what have you decided on for colors? I thought hearing what people are doing for a July wedding might help other people who are sure what kind of colors to put together. I'm doing Navy, coral, grey, and ivory.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: What are your colors?

• I am doing a sapphire blue and silver as my main colors and using a yellow or orange for an extra pop if needed.
  • My colours are chocolate brown and bright pink, with a little bit a ivory. 

• We're doing turquoise and yellow! Fun, bright colors
  • I am undecided between blue and green, might end up using both if the colors go well together. 
  • We're doing light green, light yellow with little hints of light pink.
  • I am doing navy blue and blush pink.
  • We're doing black and white with lots of pops of different colors :) The girls will be in simple black dresses and the guys in black tuxes, but then bright, fun bouquets and decorations! 
  • Were going for Turquoise and Coral! With grey as an accent.
  • We're doing turquoise and gray as well! I love the colors together. :)
  • I'm glad lots of you guys are doing navy! I am too- even though several people have told me... "navy? for summer? really?" LOL luckily I don't listen to that sort of stuff!

I'm doing navy and ivory with celery green accents. I might do navy and blush or navy and coral. I just love navy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2014-weddings_what-are-your-colors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:362ec957-f2b2-4d5b-ab11-036a377ec1c6Discussion:e96dd518-e07f-47b3-a711-ad620c5e5ea3Post:65dfdd1f-3166-4e13-8d92-2c46e4eea26c">Re: What are your colors?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm glad lots of you guys are doing navy! I am too- even though several people have told me... "navy? for summer? really?" LOL luckily I don't listen to that sort of stuff! I'm doing navy and ivory with celery green accents. I might do navy and blush or navy and coral. I just love navy!
    Posted by lizzypoo96[/QUOTE]

<div><span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;background-color:#ffffff;">I was a BM in a wedding last summer with navy as the main color and it was GORGEOUS. Don't listen to anyone who tells you it's not a summer color. :)</span></div>
  • we're going with navy, with pink and silver accents. Pink being my favorite color and the blue and silver being his.
  • I think we're going with navy, red, white, and grey.  We're getting married on July 4th, and I love the idea of navy and white!
  • We are doing either Plum, Ivory, and Silver... or Coral, Mint and Ivory. I haven't decided on which set of colors will look great on my bridesmaids.

• Pastels - seafoam, coral, and touches of white and silver. It's on the beach !
  • We're doing Lavender and Silver for our July 12th wedding :) I personally just love those colors together. So soft and beautiful. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We're doing pool blue and kelly green for our wedding! :)
  • We are doing Tiffany blue, blush pink, ivory and mint accents... I do feel like a lot of people are doing this colour scheme but they are my favs!!
  • At the start of planning, son's colors were navy, red, and white.

I think that is still the color scheme, although the shades may have changed somewhat....

• patrice5kidspatrice5kids member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2013
    Same here, but I'm totally in love with the colors :) 
    jheggen said:
    We are doing Tiffany blue, blush pink, ivory and mint accents... I do feel like a lot of people are doing this colour scheme but they are my favs!!

• I am having a wine theme, my colors are plum and green
  • Im Going With Bright Pink And Royal Blue. I Have A No Purple Rule BeeN A BM 6 Times All Purple Weddings. Lol
  • I'm wanting to do Yellow  and Orange with some light pink accents. I just think it would give it a warm, bright, summery feel :)
  • Mine are Tiffany Blue, Black, and White....zebra stripe accents
  • Mine are royal blue, light pink and ivory
  • Mine are Dark red and white
  • My fiancé wants grey tuxes, but I can come up with colors to go with!! Help! Ideas please!
  • kew2014 - lots of colors go with grey:  shades of blue, maroon, pinks, plum/dark purple....to name a few.
  • Our favorite colors are blue and purple, but I think that those two colors can be hard to do together.  I knew I wanted an outdoor ceremony and the reception will be in a space with exposed beams, brick walls, etc.  So.. I thought natural colors would work, with one color as a "pop".   I saw this bouquet on the web and knew that I wanted these colors for flowers and maybe a few other decorations, with the rest (like tablecloths) in ivory/browns. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ovfNmcV8wS4/T8zanJsWwGI/AAAAAAAAAsc/PKaISA7X7wg/s1600/P5070883.JPG
  • Well we decided on turquoise/Tiffany blue and yellow
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards