Connecticut
Options

Videographers?

Hey all, just wondering if anybody is getting a videographer for their wedding? Also if you would recommend an affordable one. I would like one just to be able to look back at it someday but don't know if I want to spend an arm and leg for one. Also what do you guys think about raw footage instead of the edit ones? I hear its cheaper..

Re: Videographers?

• Options
    We are using Dave from RI Video Pro's. He gave us a really great deal on his regular priced package since our wedding is on an "off day". His prices were really good to begin with though... And I believe his raw footage package was around $700? Not positive though.. Check him out.
  • Options
    Oh not bad I will deff check him out, my wedding is on an off day too (Thursday). Thank you!
  • Options
    Dave is great!! His prices are much cheaper than all the other videographers I looked at. We got the raw package and he was everywhere, and he caught so much on tape.
  • Options
    How did the raw footage look? was it just as good if it was edited?
  • Options
    i purchased a $400 camera which looks amazing and had my brother video tape he got everything and it came out great. My maid of honors brother was supposed to do it but something came up. I dont think anyone should spend any money on a video the cheapest rate I got was 700 for like ceremony and a couple hours of the reception. we watched them the day after and it was great.
  • Options
    Yay, another Thursday bride! We are saving THOUSANDS of dollars by getting married on a Thursday - all of our vendors have given us amazing deals. I did a lot of research trying to find a well priced Videographer and Dave from RI Video Pro's gave us the best deal. It actually his regular wedding video package, including editing, music, etc - for half price, just because its a Thursday! Most vendors don't have the chance to work on a Thursday so they will jump at the chance to make some extra money! Check him out :-)

• Options
    The video looks fine. Editing just cuts and pieces parts together, or puts music over the video. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards