Snarky Brides
Options

Free Erotic Massages!!!

2»

Re: Free Erotic Massages!!!

• Options
    http://images.wikia.com/austinally/images/b/b5/Popcorn!.gif
    Right? Just wanted to give you a happy weekend send off. :) Bye ladies!
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    AddieL73 said:

You probably deserved that one, P. I'm sure she DIDN'T ASK for your story. 

You're so right, Addie. What was I doing, sharing personal stuff to show empathy? Clearly spam.
  • Options
    Sorry to get you in trouble @WinstonsGirl. We are judged by the company we keep, so you clearly need a better class of friends! Don't let me drag you down with my art! 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Post removed due to GBCK
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options
    In response to a post where the bride wanted to decorate the venue and have the wedding party dress like Peter Pan or something crazy like that, I said, "I refuse to believe this is a serious post." I got a flag for that, but it looks like the KG's realized that was stupid and removed it.
  • Options
    Sorry to get you in trouble @WinstonsGirl. We are judged by the company we keep, so you clearly need a better class of friends! Don't let me drag you down with my art! 

I swear to god, if that's a nod to the menstrual art thing from yesterday, I'm divorcing you.
    Hahahahaha! No. I meant my poetry art. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Weezy56Weezy56 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 2013
    I haven't had my flag cherry popped yet : (
  • Options
    AAAAAACK!!!! *thump*

Anniversary

• Options

mine is this :

Laura...sometimes you make me sad we are from the same part of the country :(

I have two flags for this

Anniversary
  • Options
    No flags here so I'm guess I'm just lucky as I'm certainly not nice. I came here for the massage, though. Now I must go look up this trashy post you speak of.
  • Options
    My cherry popped last week!  Here's what I said to get flagged:

"I agree with PP (a specific person).  There are some gaps in this story".

Yep, that's it.  
  • Options
    @AddieL73 - well, I've heard your company includes cake, so I'm happy to stay.  :D

• Options
    I've only gotten one so far, for saying @Starfish320 can have her prep photo edited to have a different background and see how crappy it looks, and then wish she'd taken our advice.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I had one abuse point, but then I lost it when they wiped everything clean. Now I'm all sparkly and new again. Boo! I want my point back. I apparently always miss out on pissing off the posters that end up going on flag sprees.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    The only person I've ever flagged was tomchef on the food and cakes board. He deserved it.
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    Soooo..... can I declare victory and get the super special badge? :P

Anniversary

• Options
    rajahmdrajahmd member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited August 2013
  • Options
    No flags for me yet.  But I've been buried in work and wedding stuff and haven't been posting as much :-/
  • Options
    I know, i'm an idiot, but how do you know if you've been flagged?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I only have 1 abuse point. It was for telling an OP that I was entitled to my opinion that roping cattle is animal cruelty just as she was entitled to feel differently.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    zizibet said:
    I know, i'm an idiot, but how do you know if you've been flagged?
    You're not an idiot :)

Click on your portrait next to any post you make.  It'll take you to your wall, where there is a summary of how many 'love its', 'abuse', 'spam', and total points you have.

Anniversary

• Options
    Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards