Wisconsin

Wedding Photography Help- Pier Wisconsin

Hello Brides!

I just wanted to reach out to see who you are using for your wedding photography. I am getting married in the Pilot house on Pier Wisconsin and my FI and I are stuck on who we should use for our wedding photographer.

Our favorites so far are Dennis Felber, Front Room, Andy Stenz, and Emily Johnson.

Has anyone use these photographers or any other photographers for that matter?

Thanks! :)

Re: Wedding Photography Help- Pier Wisconsin

• @ashleyl1220 When are you getting married? I have a photographer I am using that was the first vendor I booked because she is that amazing. I know she has done Pier before. She books out a bit usually.
  • We had Dennis Felber for our photographer and could have been happier. His perspective is more on the arty side and is definitely able to capture moments from a unique perspective. He is also very friendly and fun to work with and seems to have a great ability to capture those emotional moments that you didn't know happened until you see your photographs. 
    Have fun and best of luck with your wedding plans!
  • We used Dennis Felber this past June and we LOVE our photos.  We were a little worried about not having a videographer, but after seeing his photos, we didn't regret our decision at all.  As we were looking through our photos, it was like reliving the day from beginning to end.  I completely agree with Christineclm2, he captured moments that we didn't even know happened yet he wasn't intrusive at all. And honestly, after seeing the many different angles and shots, it almost looked like we had 2 photographers.  We would highly recommend him.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards