Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Engagement Pictures: Location and Hair & Makeup

I've finally set a date to do engagement pictures! And now I'm freaking out because I have no idea where to have the pictures taken. I want them to be some place that screams, "Yep! This is Minneapolis!" without it being overdone. Though, I'm sure it's hard to find a spot that hasn't been used. Does anyone have any suggestions? We're 99% sure we want to rent a tandem bike, as well, so if anyone has one they're willing to part with for a few hours, you'd be my hero. I'd bake you marvelous things. 

Do most brides get their hair and makeup done for engagement pictures? I was thinking I could just do it myself, but now the more I think about it, the more I feel I should rely on someone else. And it would be a good chance to do some pre-wedding trial and error. Any suggestions on where to go? 

Thanks!

Re: Engagement Pictures: Location and Hair & Makeup

• Options
    I think engagement pictures should be more "You" ....so I think most opt to not get hair and makeup done unless they are having more formal pictures?  A place I love is Loring Park as Bar Lurcat (right next to eachother) very urban and Minneapolis. Stone Arch Bridge and behind the Mill City/Guthrie is really pretty too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards