October 2013 Weddings

October 5th brides

Re: October 5th brides

• Oh gosh. That kind of just made things seem waaay too close!

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • snippet17 said:
    mochietoe said:
    100 days to go!
    ssshhh your mouth!
    We have soo much left to do still! June went by so fast!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • It's the final countdooooown! So excited! Yet so much work to do...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ugh no it cants be in the double digits yet
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• That's crazy!!  I remember when I still had a year and a half to go, I thought it would never get here and now we only have 3 months left!  These last few months have flown by and I know these next few will too!  I need to get crackin!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

148 Invited
    image 125 Are ready to party
    image 23 Are no fun!
    image 0 Haven't found the mailbox yet
  • I just posted this on fb. Holy crap! If this doesn't push butts into gear, I don't know what will.

• Yikes, that's kind of terrifying! Definitely kicking my butt into gear... I'm also avoiding the 'things left to do' thread because I have too many to list left, and you are all so organized and ahead of things.
  • It can't be. That makes me at 107 and I just can't fathom that. Wow!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• It can't be. That makes me at 107 and I just can't fathom that. Wow!

I went and figured out what the exact date was for 90 days, I think that was on Monday that I did that.

• 100 days? YIKES!! Still have so much to do & my photographer bailed on me yesterday.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kmbrown73 said:

100 days? YIKES!! Still have so much to do & my photographer bailed on me yesterday.

Ugh! That's terrible!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @greystreet18 ... I found out that she's had several deaths in her family and a major diagnosis to boot, so I understand why she did it.  It's actually worked out pretty well so far bc I've found several photographers that still have the date open so now I just have to figure out which one best fits our budget & personalities. Gonna take the blessing in disguise approach so I don't freak out. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Can't believe we are in the double digits! Thank god I have everything done! *sorry not to brag*  honestly if I lived close to any of you I would help you out because this planning experience has been super fun for me and I have loved doing all the DIY stuff! I have been planning this wedding for over a year and a half and everyone made fun of me for doing everything early on. :( Well now I can sit back, relax and enjoy the count down!!!!
    Good Luck everyone I know you will all get your stuff done on time! Don't stress this stuff is supposed to be fun :) Sending good vibes to all fellow October 5th brides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hourd43 said:
    Can't believe we are in the double digits! Thank god I have everything done! *sorry not to brag*  honestly if I lived close to any of you I would help you out because this planning experience has been super fun for me and I have loved doing all the DIY stuff! I have been planning this wedding for over a year and a half and everyone made fun of me for doing everything early on. :( Well now I can sit back, relax and enjoy the count down!!!!
    Good Luck everyone I know you will all get your stuff done on time! Don't stress this stuff is supposed to be fun :) Sending good vibes to all fellow October 5th brides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in the same boat. We got engaged August 1, 2011. Got a lot of the big stuff out of the way early on and slowly worked towards the small stuff. Now its just paying for people and finalizing things with vendors.

• Three months.
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• Eek! Still so much to do!
  • Can't believe it's that close O_O
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards