Snarky Brides
Options

This area is my favorite place on THE KNOT...

I must be a bad person but I always look here first when I go to The Knot....thanks for the giggles and grins

Re: This area is my favorite place on THE KNOT...

• Options
    Yup, I am in the right place.  And BTW, I didn't waltz, I hobbled in high heels. 

• Options
    Who is your favorite?
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Shut up Pele, maybe I'm the favorite*!

*Not actually the favorite
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Post removed due to GBCK
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options

Seriously...?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    From now on and forevermore, Tuesday's shall be known as "Court is Pele's Favorite" Day! There will be much GIF-ing and merriment. And tequila.
  • Options
    annathy03annathy03 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited June 2013
    I sensed from beyond the inter webs that someone said Tequila. Court, can we add tacos? Can't get TOO drunk on a Tuesday ;) ETA: on, not in.
  • Options
    annathy03 said:
    I sensed from beyond the inter webs that someone said Tequila. Court, can we add tacos? Can't get TOO drunk on a Tuesday ;) ETA: on, not in.
    Tacos are my favorite food. I made a few New Year's resolutions a few years ago and one of them was "Give up red meat (except in tacos)".
  • Options
    rajahmdrajahmd member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited August 2013
  • Options
    RamonaFlowersRamonaFlowers member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited June 2013
    You bitches can argue over who's the favorite all you want. I have it in writing over on CC that I'm Linger's hero.

*I felt sorry for my husband before I met him. Take a number.*

• Options
    That's high praise, Ramona!

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options

Well at least some of y'all are living up to the title of the board. 

I just created this little discussion because I thought the comments regarding weddings, fashion, and family were funny and a cute diversion from the drama of weddings. A sense of humor is a good thing to have especially during an event like this.

No harm or bitchness intended.  And BTW, I don't always hobble in high heels.

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Post removed due to GBCK
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options
    Addie, you gloryhound, you know you're always the favorite. Jeeze.

I'M the fucking favorite !! Today is MY day! 
    This. Totally your day.
    image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

• Options
    From now on and forevermore, Tuesday's shall be known as "Court is Pele's Favorite" Day! There will be much GIF-ing and merriment. And tequila.
    Bless you, you had me at tequila. I may even expand you to Wednesdays for that. We'll see if my tequila hangovers change my opinion.
    I usually don't get bad hangovers from tequila but I do tend to forget stuff when I drink it. Last time I drank a lot of tequila, I woke up the next morning in H's bed (we were just dating at the time) wearing fishnets, a teeshirt, and for some reason covered in dirt.
  • Options
    Was he able to explain the dirt?

• Options
    AddieL73 said:
    Was he able to explain the dirt?

Able? Probably. Willing? Nope. He just laaaaaughed and laaaaughed.
  • Options
    I've also been accused of longboarding down a very busy road in the middle of the night as a teenager. Completely naked.
  • Options
    annathy03 said:
    The pub down the street from our house has $1.00 Taco Tuesdays.  Chicken or beef, hard of soft shelled.  Super yummy.  I'm in for Taco Tuesday

• Options
    annathy03 said:
    The pub down the street from our house has $1.00 Taco Tuesdays.  Chicken or beef, hard of soft shelled.  Super yummy.  I'm in for Taco Tuesday
    29 Of Khloe Kardashian's Best Moments

Fucking love tacos.
  • Options
    So much talk of tacos lately. Now I want them, and it's 7:30 in the morning. 

• Options
    AddieL73 said:
    So much talk of tacos lately. Now I want them, and it's 7:30 in the morning. 

• Options
    @CourtaniaLynn, you are my favorite person right now!  I'm cracking up over here!
  • Options
    While searching for a gif of the Taco Bell dog, I came across something even better.

Engagement photo idea, anyone?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    While searching for a gif of the Taco Bell dog, I came across something even better.

Oh. Oh no. No. Nope. No.

Anniversary

• Options

Oh. Oh no. No. Nope. No.
    Aw, you're no fun.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards