Chit Chat

To-Do List is Longer than my Days Left!

Ugh - 46 things left on my to-do list and only 45 days until the wedding... I know a bunch of these things don't get done until the day before and the day of, but it's still stressful to see the to-do number be longer than the days left!

Re: To-Do List is Longer than my Days Left!

• TK to do list has a lot of random to-do's on there.  "get some sleep the day before"...thanks TK, I wasn't aware I should sleep.  I think I've got a ton left too.

June 1, 2013 - finally making it official!

• LOL - yes, it's the TK list.  I have to admit my eyes glaze over as I get further down the list... Maybe if I cross out all the dumb stuff the list will feel less stressful...

Or I could have a drink and ignore the number for a few days... :)

• I'd do the second part

June 1, 2013 - finally making it official!

• I deleted the items that I knew I wasn't going to do. Engagement party, for example. Those are unheard of in my circle.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yeah, I deleted stuff at the beginning of the list - I should go through and do that for the rest of the list...

some stuff is duplicated - like work on your ceremony vows and finalize your ceremony vows.  We haven't started them yet so I still have both things open...

• I wouldn't worry about it too much!  I still have more things on my list (both on TK and what I've come with on my own) than I have days left too, and I'm really close!  But a lot of things on TK's list are things that can be done 1-2 weeks before the wedding.  So even though your to-do's may look intimidating, there's a lot of things that you don't need to worry about just yet!  Try not to let the list stress you out!  It'll be ok!
  • @Wittykitty14 - Yeah - FI decided we need time away from the wedding stuff, so we're going fishing this weekend...  Hopefully while I'm gone the wedding fairies will stop by and finish my brooch bouquets, table numbers, programs, and all the other stuff I decided to do that isn't even on the TK to-do list... I don't know why I overplan so much - it stresses me out and it's not like anyone's going to notice all the little stuff anyway...

Good luck with all your planning - I hope your wedding is awesome!!

• I didn't delete, I just checked them off.  It made me feel better about my numbers lol!
  • I didn't delete, I just checked them off.  It made me feel better about my numbers lol!
    You rebel, you. ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards