Getting in Shape

Photo Thursday/Friday

Since the gorgeous newleyweds out there must must must have more photos to share :D and maybe I'm just hoping for entropic to give us some move-in photos :)

Share awayyyyy!

Anniversary

Re: Photo Thursday/Friday

• Cute shirt xcaly!

Griz in his pool. He loves it sooo much!

On our way to get ice cream last night

H took this picture this morning. That's how Griz tells us it's time to get up. Shortly after the picture was snapped he started vigorously licking my eye.

Out on the field last night at the minor league game, getting ready to throw the first pitch. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • More pics from the Cape...sad I didn't take one of the old fashion drive in movie theater, though!  We saw Monsters University there.

H got me a foot treatment for my bday at a really nice spa.  I looked like an oompah loompah during the leg mask!

Beach at sunset during lowtide.

Outdoor bar for birthday drinks.  And next pic is the view from the bar.  It was lowtide so it essentially became a mudflat covered in tons and tons of sealife.

Cape league game.  It's a summer league for college players and the ultimate 'all-American' experience.  It's free, everyone comes out and picnics, the kids get autographs, and no one fights with the umps.  H and my brother LOVE coming here, though it was a bit cold for this game and the kids were still in school which is why it's not jam packed.  SO many MLBers have played here, which makes it all the more fun (Joe Girardi, Jason Varitek, Kevin Youkilis, Tim Linecum, Jeff Bagwell, Carlton Fisk, Mo Vaughn, Chase Utley, Mark Teixeira, etc etc etc.)

Anniversary
  • Love that color shirt xcaly!  And yayyy furbabies!
    Anniversary
  • I promise to snap a few pics tonight to share tomorrow!
  • Here is a pic from the time I snuck in to try on my dress after my hair and makeup trial :) Excuse the poor lighting and incorrect bra!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Here is a pic from the time I snuck in to try on my dress after my hair and makeup trial :) Excuse the poor lighting and incorrect bra!

Is that a tinkerbell tattoo on your back?
  • GiaspoGiaspo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment Combo Breaker
    GOR-GEOUS!!  
  • Here a couple from my phone. First is FI and I after the color run we did a few weeks back. Second is my dress. The third pic is my super pink and yellow sorta new running shoes!

@mrsrutkowaki - hot dress!
    @xcalygrl - I love the dog pics... I have a zillion of my pup on my phone!
    @lobsters25 - I miss living near the ocean and the amazing 'mud flats' :) I used to live on the coast of CT.
  • mrsr and nonos - you ladies are both gorgeous in your dresses!!!
    Anniversary
  • those puppies are too much cuteness!!  i want to smush my face on them... is that weird?

Love both of the dresses, you ladies are positively gorgeous!!

I finally got some pics from last month's half marathon that I can AW.

First one is outside Brown's stadium with FI.
    Second is me modeling my lovely outfit pre-race.
    FI and I all ready to go and waiting inside Brown's stadium before heading to the start line.
    They handed out paper where you could write what inspired you.  My grandfather passed away last year and I dedicated my run to him.  He would've though running was the stupidest thing ever, but would've completely supported me anyhow!!  I come from a very stubborn people...

• Love the pictures choagie!  You are rocking that running look! :)  Love that they gave you a place for your inspiration-how thoughtful of them!

And smushing faces on puppies is not weird :)
    Anniversary
  • thank you ladies!! @entropicbeauty yes it is! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Our first danceimage
    Cake tasting lol

Groom and groomsmen(/woman) doing Gangnam style

A fun shot of me and my bridesmaids

Trying to lift H.

Married as of June 22, 2013!!!

• yay more wedding photos!
    Anniversary
  • Love all the pics! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @swimmy1988 you look gorgeous and I love your bouquets!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @xcalygrl - that picture of Aries makes me think she is saying "mom! MOM! MOM!!! what are you doing! What is it!!! WHAT IS IT!!!!"
  • Below are a few pics of the house (the Kitchen, Dining Room & Living Room) ...these are the most put together areas. We're so happy with our new appliances, they look good and work wonderfully!

Kitchen - not everything is put away yet. Our silverware organizer is actually too big for the drawer so we're going to have to hunt down an appropriately sized one. We also need to acquire an over the stove microwave still. Our pantry is already jam-packed!

View through the living room into the dining room - you can see two of the colors that got painted (a sky blue in the Living Room and an elephant gray in the dining room). Fun fact - I switched out the lock on our back door last night. I felt awesome being able to figure it out when DH couldn't :)

For the living room you can see how DH has decided he wants the TV/couch layout. When we finally snag a sectional I'm guessing he'll change his mind though.

I will post more pics when more rooms come closer to being put together. Our office and bedroom and basement are an absolute mess right now and we haven't even touched the guest house (well, other than to throw a ton of boxes out there and things we weren't sure what to do with).
  • I can't see the gray that well in the picture - but lovelovelove the blue!  Your house looks awesome!!!
    Anniversary
  • Thanks! I will get a better pic of the dining room - there's also one wall that we painted an orange-y red, so I'll get one at an angle so you can see the walls together :) - maybe i'll wait till we actually have some artwork and photos up on the walls so they don't look so empty...
  • GiaspoGiaspo member
    @swimmy - love the pics.  I love the color of your BM dresses.  
    @entropic - your house looks like a home already!  Congratulations!  
    @xcaly - who is Aries's friend?  I see another furry leg.  

I got my new running shoes and was not 100% sure.  So glad to see Nonosgirl's shoes - I love the pink.  Mine are not as cute, especially since they are boat-size.  

• @giaspo, I LOVE them!  and I wear a ten, so I feel your pain! :)
    Anniversary
  • @Giaspo - I'm also a size ten, I likewise understand! They look MUCH cooler in your photo than they did in the product shot from the web site! I think you're going to look stylin' running in those!
  • @giaspo, I love those shoes! They are so fun and bright!

@entropicbeauty, love the house! We have almost the same coloured cabinets (that bright red cherry) and picked a similar grey to go with as well - it's hard to match.
  • I love our cabinets! All the drawers have the "soft close" feature which is nice, because then the drawers don't slam closed. You're right that it's hard to find a good match for the color though. I wanted to paint the kitchen a warm yellow, but everyone is insisting it will clash with the cabinets. DH wants to leave the walls in there the tan/brown they are right now.
  • GiaspoGiaspo member
    So glad to find some size 10+ friends!  I'm a 9 1/2-10 in shoes and those sneakers are 10 1/2.  I wish big feet translated into a bigger bra size, but such is not the case...

I love all of the furbabies.  There aren't any little Giaspos in my future and I'm craving some puppy-love.  We are dog sitting in a few weeks and I can't wait.  
  • I'm also size 11. Been that way since I was the age of 11 lol. Everytime I go a shoe store here I basically say "so what do you have in size 11?" Lol
    Married as of June 22, 2013!!!

• @swimmy1988 I wear an 11 too.  I use the same strategy you do, or I go to DSW or other more warehouse type stores a lot so I don't have to ask and I can just see exactly what they have.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• Congrats!! Beautiful pictures.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards