Snarky Brides

Do Not Feed the Trolls

2»

Re: Do Not Feed the Trolls

• There is someone who is somewhat new here who I am suspicious of. I think she is a resurrection of a banned member (although they overlap by about 2 weeks).
    I MUST KNOW THE IDENTITY
  • LMc0322 said:
    There is someone who is somewhat new here who I am suspicious of. I think she is a resurrection of a banned member (although they overlap by about 2 weeks).
    I MUST KNOW THE IDENTITY
    Right?!
  • There is someone who is somewhat new here who I am suspicious of. I think she is a resurrection of a banned member (although they overlap by about 2 weeks).
    You can't tease people like that!

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14

That's like saying.. "omg you would DIE if I told you this secret.... Nevermind." Please? A hint?
    *********************************************************************************

• I REQUEST A PM. For myself and for all the other curious minds.
  • Tell uussssss!!
  • edited June 2013
    Whoops, didn't check back on this thread. PM coming.

ETA: Forgot who it was. Doing recon. If anyone wants to join the recon, she turns random little things on a thread into a back and forth for like 2 pages (sound familiar).

Anniversary

• edited August 2013
    Post removed due to GBCK
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Exactly. I wonder what would happen if the other hadn't gotten banned? Would they duel to the death or join forces and destroy us all?

Anniversary

Does this have anything to do with gaps?

Does this have anything to do with gaps?
    And is it bigger than a bread box?
  • edited June 2013
    It's smaller than a breadbox. SouthernBelle has had some really good burns (as in epic burn man).

It may, or may not, involve a garter.

Anniversary

• PM me please????

I used to have NYUGirl or whatever her name was blocked.  I just couldn't handle the stupid posts.  After the switch over, she was back and I never went to the trouble of blocking her again.  I don't think she was a troll, but I do think she tried to stir shit up sometimes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards