July 2013 Weddings

IT'S JULYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Hey July Brides!!!!

We're here!!!!!!  It's our wedding month!  AAAHHH!  SO exciting!  Normally I'd write down a bunch of checks but I'm too excited to think of what they are at the moment!

Happy wedding week to everyone who's up soon!  I know we have at least 2 people on Wednesday, and another on Thursday!  I think we have a popular weekend coming up!  I can't believe it's our month!

For everyone getting married this week, any last minute issues/questions?  What else can we help with?  I'm just still in shock that we're SO CLOSE, and my thoughts aren't forming properly, haha.  All I can think of to add is a big YAY!!!!!!!!  :)

Re: IT'S JULYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

• I can't believe we're getting married THIS MONTH!!! My wedding isn't until the end of the month, but it's still crazy and hard to believe.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • dem068dem068 member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    Happy wedding week to all the girls getting married this week!!
  • OMG.. I think I'm going to throw up... So nervous!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Woo hoo! Happy wedding week to the July 3-6 ladies! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So crazy! Happy Wedding Month ladies (and week to some)!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • yayyy!!! :) good look to the first round of girls! 19 days to go for me!!!!
  • 12 days for me :) Oh my goodness... i think at this point all of the big stuff is handled, it's just the little things that I have to worry about. FI has insisted that we will need to go out of town to visit friends this weekend. Leaving on 4th of July, coming back on Sunday. So I won't get anything done when I'm there, but that's fine. It will just force me to do it all now.

In other news, I got the first word from 1 of my 4 bridesmaids that her dress is finally in! Yay! The dresses are a bit paler than I was thinking, but actually.... I like them that way! I think the pale, sort of almost ice-blue color will look romantic and sweet :)
  • AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! In 5 days I'll be at my ceremony at this time!!!!!
    Just got my hair and eyebrows done....working on gift bags and boxing everything tonight!!!!

Happy Wedding Month!!!!!!!!!!
  • MrsH86MrsH86 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    July 20th ladies.....!!! EEEEEEEeeeeeeee!!!!
    ~Happy Wife.... Happy Life~
  • It's kind of surreal!!!
  • I just realized I'm getting married NEXT SATURDAY!!!!!!
    Soon to be MR. & MRS. ANTHONY PRICE JR! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I still can't believe it!!!!!!!!
  • Been freaking out all day!!! It's our wedding month!!!!! Congrats and good luck first week ladies!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Yep I'm 5 days away!
  • @pam8787 5 days??? eeeekkkk!! I'm not sure how I will be feeling at that time but just thinking about is nerve wrecking.
    Soon to be MR. & MRS. ANTHONY PRICE JR! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @pam8787 5 days??? eeeekkkk!! I'm not sure how I will be feeling at that time but just thinking about is nerve wrecking.

Yep 4 days now. Lol. I'm actually pretty excited. And cool with everything that's happening. Going to get the marriage license today
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards