Canada-Ontario

Florist

Hey girls,

I'm currently looking for a florist and I am on a budget.

Bridal bouqet: 166
Bridesmaids: 226 (I need 3)
Groom and Groomsmen Bourtonnieres: 66
Parents corsages and boutonnieres: 126

looking around those prices for a total of around 600 !

if anybody has any suggestions please let me know! thank you

Re: Florist

• Hello -

I found a girl online who is just starting her own business.  For $360 (taxes and delivery included) I'm getting: Bridal bouquet, MOH bouquet, 2 Bridesmaid bouquet, 3 corsages and 9 boutonnieres. 

I've chosen cheaper flowers as it was only the colour that was important to me.

Her name is Jamie and her website is http://www.floral-decor.org/.

My wedding is at the end of the month, so if you're still looking at that time I'd be more than happy to let you know how everything turned out!

Good luck with your planning!

• mattycammattycam member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited June 2013
    I used Frankda Floral Designs. We used Glenda for our bridal party (14) & parents (5) bouquets and she charged us $400 for everything.

www.frankdafloral.com

• I hope you had a wonderful wedding! 

I think I'm going to hire Jamie from Floral + Decor. How were your flowers?
  • teejaxteejax member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    I am also interested in Jamie's flowers. Please let us know how your flowers worked out.
  • I used Lori at Sticks & Stems and she was great. http://sticksandstems.ca/

Obviously the price of the bouquet depends on the flowers you want and how many BMS/GMs/grandparents etc. but these were my prices per unit:
    bride bouquet $120
    bridesmaids $55
    corsages $14
    boutonnieres $9

She was fabulous to work with!
  • mcbainemcbaine member
    First Comment
    edited July 2013
    This might sound strange but I think Costco does bridal floral packages. Might be worth checking out if you are on a strict budget.
  • Our wedding was Saturday, June 29th and I used Jamie from Floral & Decor.  As soon as the florals were delivered I was so pleased!  They were far beyond what I was expecting and I loved them.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Jamie was very accommodating to all my requests...and delivered the florals to two separate locations – the hotel where we were getting ready and the venue.

I could not be any happier with the florals!

I don’t really have a lot of photos yet – but the photographer did post some on her facebook page...you can see the bouquets in several of the shots:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151470189016776.1073741839.9640226775&type=1

If the link doesn't work let me know and I can upload a couple! :)

• Thanks for the update! You look beautiful and the flowers look great. That puts my mind at ease :)
  • Kim Janse Of Janse Greenhouses.  I have a Bridal bouquet, 1 MOH & 1 Matron of Honour bouquet a bit bigger to stand out with some bling added. plus 7 other bridesmaids, all the boutineers, and a throw away for $700 ish with deliver to Ajax from Bradford.  Im getting spider mums
  • It might be checking out Cool, Green & Shady in Toronto (Beaches Area). Amber is wonderful and is very capable of working within any budget for any look. We have her booked for our wedding next year and out of all the florists we met with she gave the best quote and inspired the most confidence that she really understood our vision for the big day.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi There,
    Just wondering if you have a contact email for Kim Janse? Or does she have a website?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards