Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Bad Mannered Bride

Re: Bad Mannered Bride

• Options
    OMG!!! I'm in shock that is a horrible-ruthless Bride!!! A wedding is the bride and groom's responsibility not a charity gig, LOL.  We planned our wedding not expecting one dollar from our guests!  We knew our guests could basically only afford there trip, so we stayed within our own budget. I have no idea why some brides over spend thinking they will get reimbursed for there guest's showing up! RUDE, RUDE, RUDE
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wonder if it's real or just bs to get people talking about the article and on their website?  I've seen plenty of weird things on the wedding shows my wife watches but that one seems a bit far fetched.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    Since when are guests supposed to indirectly pay for your wedding reception? Ridiculous!
  • Options
    We would be happy with greeting cards but expect nothing.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options
    OMG that was horrible .. so rude!!
  • Options
    missmo - Agreed!
  • Options
    OMG that is very bad taste...Would not need friend like that!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wonder if it's real or just bs to get people talking about the article and on their website?  I've seen plenty of weird things on the wedding shows my wife watches but that one seems a bit far fetched.
    That's what I was thinking. Like this is just way too much...so horrible
  • Options
    Its also really badly written (the 'message', not the rest of the article), the bad grammar/sentence structure alone made me cringe! But yes, it's pretty crazy if it is real, no wedding attendance should come with a 'required' gift let alone an expected spend!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
       UK based bride, getting married in Vegas on 14th April 2014!
  • Options
    there was a recent blow up in my own town over the same sort of thing! This one for sure is true and got quite the buzz going. My friends sister actually wrote the first article about it in our local paper and then it went crazy online 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards