January 2014 Weddings

6 months!!!

So I have exactly 6 months til the wedding and I'm so excited. All I want to talk about is the wedding and I've been holding back at work as much as possible since I work with mostly guys and I know they don't care. But I really think I'm already driving them nuts and they're probably all dreading the next 6 months with me, having to hear about chair sashes and napkins and dresses, etc. So I figured we could share here if anyone wants. :)
 Visit The Knot!                                           image
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 6 months!!!

• I completely agree. I have to hold back and not do wedding talk sometimes cause I am too excited about it. But I am pretty sure everyone on here loves to hear and talk about it :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I'm getting married 1/4/14 as well! :)  It's all I talk about. I'm hoping to have everything figured out in the next 3 months and for the last 3 months I won't have to talk about it!
  • Oh my word it is so difficult to keep quiet! I work inside the home and there is no one to talk to. So I talk to my fiance ALL the time about everything. He is getting really annoyed with me.

What all do you ladies have left to figure out and plan?
  • I have everything left to figure out! My uncle is doing the photography so I got that. Oh, I bought my dress! We are touring a venue this weekend and will most likely book it. But there is so much more to decide and buy!
  • I've been busy for the past six months with school, so I haven't been too tempted to talk wedding yet, but I'm moving back home in a month, and it's probably going to be nothing but wedding - I have a lot to do in a short time.  I've done most of the fun stuff like getting my dress and thinking about decor - now it is the boring stuff like hammering down budgets with vendors and getting final statements, figuring out place settings, invitations, seating etc . . .

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards