Nevada-Las Vegas

25 days to go & No Cake!!

I dont know why or how I could've forgotten to pick a cake, but I did. To make matters worse every picture of a cake I look at has about 3-4 tiers which I know is waaay to much cake for us since we'll only be serving about 25 guests. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm thinking it probably to late to even order a cake.

Re: 25 days to go & No Cake!!

• I don't think its too late to order a cake. do you have a wedding planner? I was told by my planner at the COF that I can order my cake about 2 weeks before. I also contacted Gimme Some Sugar Custom Cake and Marie's Bakery and they need 2 -3 weeks in advance. You should hurry up and order one right away .. I don't think its too late .... you forgot the cake and I forgot my guests transportation from the chapel to the restaurant where we are having a dinner! lol :-)
  • Not too late at all! You can also contact Freeds or Retro Bakery.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• I booked my cake the other day and when I was talking to the lady they were getting orders for this month's weddings.  It is not too late.  Gimme Some Sugar has a variety of sizes and I believe that Freeds also had some two or three tiered that were for about 20 -30 people so you should be fine.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Retro only needed about a weeks notice. They don't deliver on Sundays though.
  • i agree, it is not too late. we got our cake thru albertson's and our guests enjoyed it =) here's a pic they included the flowers and tier in between. great price, this feed 50
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I loved my cake from Jean Philippe at either the Bellagio or Aria. Not too expensive and one can't argue with being voted the best pastry chef in France.

• mbenoit03 said:

i agree, it is not too late. we got our cake thru albertson's and our guests enjoyed it =) here's a pic they included the flowers and tier in between. great price, this feed 50

So pretty I was thinking of looking into some simple places but wasn't too sure on how nice they would be..but this is nice! Did you pick up the cake?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Oh no! This is terrible news! I fell in love with their Married in Fab Las Vegas cake/cupcake tower :(
    Does anyone deliver on Sundays?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards