Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Save the Dates

Does anyone know of a good/cheap place to have Save the Dates done?  I've found some online tools that you can personalize your own, does anyone have experience with that?  Thanks!

Re: Save the Dates

• Try vistaprint.  They have some cute save the dates and if you get a postcard one, it'll cut costs
  • Vistaprint for sure! Goodluck and congrats!
  • MKTKMKTK member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    We used 123print.com. They were great! Then, used Vistaprint for the invitations. Both are cheap, but 123print.com is slightly cheaper for Save the Dates. But they don't have as many options.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've never understood save the dates. Why not just get your invitations sent out sooner and save the excess cost??

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Robert Fulghum<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

• They are definitely a newer "trend."  My aunt (married in 96) didn't have save the dates.  Some people also send them out more so for guests that are out of town and may need to request off of work far in advance and/or to save money for the trip.
  • We made a photo card from Costco.  I wasn't going to do them, but I had quite a few people ask about them.  Good luck!
  • I've been comparing costs on these recently. Office max is actually a little cheaper than vistaprint for postcards, vistaprint is cheaper for the invites though.
  • We used shutterfly and they turned out pretty nice and cost us under $100!
  • We weren't going to send out save the dates, but for our wedding being a couple days away from Christmas, we wanted to let people know if they did want to come. But we used VistaPrint, it was between them and 123print as a PP mentioned. I liked VP because I made magnets and used my own picture I took and they turned out great. I spent under $25 for for 100 of them plus I had excess credit on my groupon voucher, so I got 50 thank you cards, which will come in handy. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards