South Carolina-Charleston

Budget wedding dress shop?

I'm MOH in my sister-in-law's December wedding and I'll be visiting her in SC to check out wedding dresses this spring. She was a budget so I'm looking for options for shops we can visit. 

Thanks!

Re: Budget wedding dress shop?

• I got a beautiful dress from David's Bridal for 400. My budget was 500 so it was nice to find a dress I loved for less!
  • Fabulous Frocks is a consignment shop for dresses and they carry high end dresses. I am not sure what her budget is but this may be an option.
  • Bridals by Jodi sells their samples, it is a small shop but has wonderful customer service...I bought mine there for $500, but don't get your alterations there with the Stitch Witch.  Jean's in Mt Pleasant also sells samples.  Good luck!

• I'm selling beautiful Nicole Miller silk wedding dress for 850 (original 1265).  It is a sample dress that has never been work outside of the boutique and professionally cleaned.

http://www.oncewed.com/used-wedding-dresses/nicole-miller-silk-gown-sample-sale/
  • Condon's Bridal is in West Ashley. It's a small locally-owned store and the owner is super sweet. I'm pretty sure they have their own alterations person on staff, too. Prices there are really reasonable. They still hand-write invoices. It's a charming little place and they have a good selection too, they'll order something you like so you can try it on if it isn't on the rack. I've been buying dresses there since my prom days.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards