Hawaii

Paradise Cove!

Hello Hawaii brides!

We are planning our wedding ceremony at Paradise Cove for Sept 2014 and I just wanted to know your recommendations on which spot?! I was thinking Imu Gardens? Would love to hear your opinions :) 

Thanks!

Christine 

Re: Paradise Cove!

• Do u mean lanikuhonua? Or the part they actually have luaus?
  • Where they have the luau's :)
  • Hi Christine,

I got married at Paradise Cove in November last year.  Our ceremony was held at The Point.  It was the best decision we made , weather was perfect and all our guests loved the location.  We have some fantastic photos from there.  Would highly recommend.  We only had the ceremony at Paradise Cove, our reception was held in Waikiki.

Hope this helps.  Let me know if you have any more questions.

Mel
  • Hi Mel, Thanks so much for the reply! I may have my grandparents there so just wondering is it a far walk to the ceremony spot? And can I also ask what you did about transporting guests? We are also doing dinner afterwards in Waikiki. Thanks!
  • Hi Christine,
    From what I can remember the walk wasn't too far.  I had one of my grandparents there and she is unable to walk long distances and she never said anything to me.  We hired a bus to transport our guests and hired a Rolls Royce for myself and husband.  The bus was arranged by our wedding planner through Duke's Limousine.
    :)
  • Thanks for the info! I will look them up :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards