California-Los Angeles

Cheap venue please help?

I am looking to spend 3,500 on a venue. I am inviting 100 people. I am open to any locations such as los angeles, long beach, san gabriel, pasadena.. ect. I was hoping for a location where I can bring my own catering or alcohol. However, I will take any suggestions.

Btw, I dont know anyone with large home. So that option is not available.

THANKS!!!!

Re: Cheap venue please help?

• Huron Substation in Los Angeles.  Cost is 4,500.

Bring your own alcohol.  Bring your own caterer.
  • Grapevine in San Gabriel. Cheap but no alcohol allowed. Only wine and champagne. You bring your caterer and everything else!
  • Are you looking for a venue just for the reception or for both the ceremony and reception?
  • sarmaosarmao member
    First Comment
    The Agoura Hills/Calabasas Community Center.  It's a lovely space, the staff if great, and it's very cheap.  You can bring in your own food/beverages and they provide tables and chairs.  They also have all the technical stuff like a sound system, lights, stage.  Great place.
  • cthuyncthuyn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Middle Ranch is $25/person and $700 for the ceremony. They have a preferred caterer (Cynthia Brooks) but their menu seems to have some reasonable prices.
  • The Lodge at Sierra Madre
    I got married there and was able to bring all my own stuff. It was about $700 total for all day (9am-11pm) There are some fine print and noise ordinances (since its in the quiet community of Sierra Madre) but it was beautiful and cost efficient!

• thank u ladies! I ended up booking at long beach recreation golf course!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards