Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Guests Transportation

Do you know a good transportation company to refer? I completely forgot my guests transportation ... this is what I need ...

1) All guests that confirmed going to LV are not familiar with the city at all. 
2) I am looking for a transportation company with good rates to take my guests from the hotel to the chapel, then from the chapel to Maggiano's then from the restaurant back to the hotel.
3) Once I am not sure where all my guests are going to stay, I am trying to find good rates in hotels near the Mandalay Bay, the hotel where I am staying, so the taxi/limo could pick them up in one location and drop them off at once.

Do you think it is possible? or do you think I should provide transportation hotel - chapel - restaurant - hotel?

My ceremony will be very small, about 12 people only .... my fiance and I have transportation to and from chapel and we will also have a car there. My only concern is my guests ...

For the ones with very small parties like mine, what are you planning?

Re: Guests Transportation

• Options
    Bell trans has really good rates I'm using them but have booked their 29 passenger bus. They have all kinds of different sized vehicles
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Options
    I used Bell Trans on twice while in Vegas and they were extremely prompt. With your size guests list I would def provide transportation. The costs will be minimal and the appreciation you receive will be priceless.
    And they lived happily ever after... February 16, 2013 Chapel of the Flowers Stardust Suite at The Orleans
  • Options
    thank you for the responses ... i choose to book with bell trans ... they really have good prices!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards