Florida-West Coast

Reception ideas in St Pete Beach FL

I am having a small wedding on Pass-A-Grille Beach in St Pete Beach FL in Feb. I was wondering if anyone has any restaurant ideas of where we could have dinner and drinks after the wedding. We are not having the Traditional reception, we just want to go to a restaurant close by and have dinner and drinks. We will have between 15 to 30 guest. We are from North Dakota and I've never been to St. Pete Beach so we don't know the area.

Re: Reception ideas in St Pete Beach FL

• I can't think of anything off the top of my head but Sea Critters has giant fishbowls. Yum! :) Not on the beach so probably not the ideal place for your reception, but it is on the water in Pass a Grille.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Check into The Hurricane on Pass-a-Grille.  Great rooftop view of the beach.  Good food and drinks.

Also - at The Postcard Inn - there is a wonderful upscale BBQ restaurant onsite.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi!! I'm getting married at Pass a grille in St. Pete too! Yay! I had the chance to visit recently so got to experience alot of cool places. Right across the street from passegrille is the Hurricane. Yes, they have a great rooftop but I'm pretty sure they only sell drinks on the rooftop. However, they do have two other levels that you'd be able to host a dinner reception. And afterwards, y'all could definitely just walk upstairs to the rooftop...they usually have a band playing too.
    Ricky t's is also a great family environment, it's not right on the beach...and it might be too small but their food is really good.
    Middlegrounds is a nice seafood restaurant. 
    If you really want to keep it super casual, the passagrille has a paradise grill right on the beach that has yummy seafood options as well as burgers and sandwiches. They also sell beer. They have picnic tables right outside their grill but it's just first come first serve. Keep in mind they close at sundown.
    Hope this helps - message me if you have anymore questions about the area - I know I had a TON before I got to see the area.

• Thank you all for your input!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards