South Carolina

Greenville vendors

I would love some suggestions on videographers, florists, and bakeries in the Greenville area. I love positive feed back, but also are there certain ones to stay away from? My wedding is in 6 months and the research is getting overwhelming going from website to website. Thanks for any help!

Re: Greenville vendors

• I had my cake done by Buttercream Bakehouse off of Butler Road (near I-385). AMAZING cake and was a good price. You can call them and set up a tasting. I didn't have a videographer, but do NOT have any flowers done through Publix. I heard good things so I tried it (only the bouquets) and it was such a huge mess. =(

Good luck with everything!!!

• I'm closer to Columbia, SC, but love to travel; my husband and I do photography and videography, we're a team & we work with everyone's budget so that finances are not an issue.  You can email me at  DEANNALTP@HOTMAIL.COM if you'd like more information.

• edited April 2013
    If you need entertainment - check out the DJ we are using.  What a grea experience so far.

If you do, tell them Sioban gave you their info.  They are doing my wedding and did my bothers.  
    Sioban
  • I used buttercream bakehouse and it was awesome. They made a beautiful cake that tasted great too! I used dahlia a florist and she was awesome too. She worked with my budget while still giving me beautiful flowers.
  • @lucyi77 can you share photos of your cake and flowers? these are 2 vendors i am considering for my wedding too! i got to taste buttercream bakehouse - after you commented on the other local vendor thread! thanks!
    ~sea salt in your hair and sand between your toes, makes for a happy soul~
    Upstate South Carolina Bride June 2014
  • I used Tasteful Elegance for my cake.  They're based out of Easley and it was amazing.  The cake was delicious and beautiful as well.  My florist was Sandra's Silks out of Anderson and she was amazing.  She worked with our budget and everything was beautiful.  Stay away from Christin Jessica photography.  She's who we used.  Although her pictures are pretty, she is incredibly unprofessional and immature in how she reacts to clients.  And that is if she even replies to your e-mails in the first place.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Sorry i just saw your post. Heres my cake. The picture does it no justice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards