Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Vow Help

Hello, 

I am narrowing down my vows and have come up with this. Any helpful hints or advice would be appreciated. TIA

XXXX, because I love who you are now and who you are yet to become, I promise to listen to you and learn from you, support you and accept your support. I will respect you, and maintain your trust with my words and actions. I promise to always be your partner in crime and adventure, your sous-chef, and your friend. I will listen, both to what you say, and to what you don’t say. I promise to always share what’s in my heart, even if I am afraid. I will strive to be my best self for you knowing that together we will build a life far better than either of us could imagine alone I promise that wherever life may take you, I will be there will all my heart .In you I have found the love of my life and my closest truest friend.  I will be proud to be your wife and your best friend. 

Re: Vow Help

• Thank You :) 

• My advice?  Don't change a word.  What you have there is heartfelt and meaningful.
    Well, she might want to change just one word =) 
    Hello, 

I am narrowing down my vows and have come up with this. Any helpful hints or advice would be appreciated. TIA

XXXX, because I love who you are now and who you are yet to become, I promise to listen to you and learn from you, support you and accept your support. I will respect you, and maintain your trust with my words and actions. I promise to always be your partner in crime and adventure, your sous-chef, and your friend. I will listen, both to what you say, and to what you don’t say. I promise to always share what’s in my heart, even if I am afraid. I will strive to be my best self for you knowing that together we will build a life far better than either of us could imagine alone I promise that wherever life may take you, I will be there will  with all my heart .In you I have found the love of my life and my closest truest friend.  I will be proud to be your wife and your best friend. 

Otherwise, well played OP. 
  • Very nice!
  • Thank you. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards