January 2014 Weddings
Options

Lots accomplished so far this week!

We signed contracts for the venue, hotel block and DJ this week and we sent out our email save-the-dates to our guests. I'm starting to meet with photographers and a vendor for our S'mores bar in the next two weeks, then I will move on to videographers.  

FI proposed on June 7th, so I feel a little rushed to get the big vendors booked quickly.  I guess it is a good thing we are doing a winter wedding, so far availability has not been an issue with the vendors we are interested in.  

How are you guys all doing?
photo composite_14153800476219.jpg

Re: Lots accomplished so far this week!

• Options

Congrats on getting things done!

Last weekend we looked at a venue that we loved. We bought our invitations and found a centerpiece idea we like. This weekend we are going to look at 2 or 3 other venues. Planning on booking the venue within the next month.

• Options

Congrats on getting so much done! We have the venue, caterer, photographer, and dessert caterer booked, ordered dresses for my girls and tuxs for the men, and my dress has already came to my house and im in the process of finding sonewhere to have it cleaned. (I bought it second hand). Ive sent out my STD's and the invitations are printed. My mom and i have also bought all the flowers because we plan on doing the decor ourselves.

I realize im super ahead of the game, but it I've been planning since March and its hard to get things done with a 7 month old at home. Happy planning!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards