Moms and Maids

NBR: TB Posting?

Anyone who posts on TB: Can you not post or reply or do anything on there right now? Did the TB Gods eff up again?
~* Matron of Honor *~

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: NBR: TB Posting?

• What's going on?

• I have no idea but they switched to this type of format (same as TK) and they can never seem to get it right. No one I know can post or reply to PM's or anything like that. Of course my due date is tomorrow. lol
    ~* Matron of Honor *~

• Tomorrow? Yey for you. I wish you a quick and easy delivery : ) whether it's tomorrow or later.
    I hope they fix the PM problems so you can contact your friends. 

• Thank you @MairePoppy! :D
    ~* Matron of Honor *~

• Nothing is working for us on Aug '13ers! It won't let us post, reply, or see new responses. It also keeps kicking a few of us off and we have to keep logging back in. It pretends like it's going to let us post, then it shows it posted but when you refresh the page, nothing is there. :( 

Best of luck with your due date tomorrow, @primrosemama. I'll say some extra t&p for you and LO!! 
  • @blondieBia21 : Thank you! I can't post on our BMB either. I don't know what to do with myself. :P
    ~* Matron of Honor *~

• I somewhat feel at a loss, as well! A few of us are friends on FB and were communicating on there just to see if we were the only ones who were having issues. I don't know what I'd be doing with myself if it was the day before I was due! 
  • I sent you a PM to test TK. 

Are you getting the urge to clean the house and put things in order? Craving junk food? I was so embarrassed when the nurse asked me what I had eaten during the day when I went to the hospital to deliver my second child. A whole bag of chips, a big bag of m&ms and a pitcher of iced tea. It was my reward for cleaning the house, doing all the laundry, balancing the checkbook and double checking my child care arrangements for when I went to the hospital. 

• @MairePoppy (I keep wanting to type Marie!): I had the cleaning urge the last couple of days and I've eaten about a whole bag of fritos today. Its a shame, but its so good. lol

@BlondieBia21 : Same here. I was wondering if I had been banned. You know, because I've got some "fans" (aka haters) who love to lay on the Prim hate. So I looked to see if I got any abuse points and nope. Its just TB being faulty. Not surprising. 
    ~* Matron of Honor *~

• If I don't see you here tomorrow, I'll know where you are. Maybe one of your friends can check her PMs from TK and then spread the word? 

• @Primrosemama- I always LOVE reading your responses. They are just to the point and honest. Nothing wrong with that. IF there are still issues with TB and you do go into labor, I will be checking here so if you want me to spread the word to your fellow bump friends, just let me know on here! 
  • @MairePoppy: Perhaps. I'm not in active labor (not yet, le sigh). So I'm not too worried yet. 

@BlondieBia21: Thank you! I might take you up on that if things go well tonight. 
    ~* Matron of Honor *~

• @Primrosemama- Many prayers for you!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards