New Jersey - South
Options

FOR SALE POSTS ONLY

2»

Re: FOR SALE POSTS ONLY

• Options
    My wedding is over and I need my kitchen table and closets back below are pics of some stuff for sale

Candy buffet jars $60 or b/o for 19 jars
    or $3 a piece, individual pics of the jars are in my photos

2 quart size bags of blue/teal beads $4 ec or $7 for both

Cake topper used once $5

this was used on the ring bearer pillow its about about inch wide and an inch tall $5

off white pashmina with rhinestones $10 used for 10 mins paid $25

letter and number stickers I have 2 sheets in silver and 3 sheets in gold $1 a piece

I have 3 of this branches they are white with glitter, battery operated paid $15 a piece selling for $8 a piece

If you have any questions or interested in anything please email me at cutiegrl693@aol.com
  • Options
    I am in the Wilmington, Delaware area and I have a bunch of stuff left over from my September wedding for sale.

20 Glass Vases, various shapes and sizes used on our cady bar
    2 candy scoops and 1 set of tongs
    100 Juke Bags, used as welcome bags
    1 Pearl Cake Topper Monogram "A"
    1 Ivory Beaded Clutch from Priscilla of Boston
    1 Laregale Silver Clutch
    1 New White Beaded Clutch from The Bridal Garden
    1 Navy Mother of the Bride Dress - Size 20
    25 White Organza Table Cloths plus 4 Table Runners
    1 Priscilla of Boston Platinum Collection Ivory Wedding Gown PL 182- Size 2
    1 Cathedral Length Veil with Beading
    I have photos of everything so please feel free to message me here or email me at CourtneyBAment@gmail.com
  • Options
    ***Rustic Wedding Supplies!!!

Apparently I am not very good at math and ordered WAY too much burlap for my wedding. I have about 20 yards of burlap remaining that I want to sell. I purchased it at Joann Fabric, but since it's cut, they won't take it back.

Email me at tricia.matos@yahoo.com for the exact measurements. I am out of the Princeton area and I'm willing to drive about 45 minutes from there. 

Accepting best price!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_sale-posts-only?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:73f3a9c3-1cc9-42c0-bb46-c819cfc520a7Post:76e8f75e-a530-4361-bb91-564389bee3d9">Re: FOR SALE POSTS ONLY</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have several beautiful silver glittery swirl runners, silver chargers, bling votive candleholders, silver table number frames, and a card box for sale.  Will e-mail pics if interested.  As soon as I can I will post pics here of the items and how they looked in our wedding. I am located about 20 minutes from AC.  Local pickup only please.
    Posted by Ceara0[/QUOTE]

Can you email me pics of what you have?
    I'm interested in the silver table #'s, but would like to see what else you have.
    <a href="mailto:mrshondo@yahoo.com" rel="nofollow">mrshondo@yahoo.com</a>.  Thank you.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_sale-posts-only?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:73f3a9c3-1cc9-42c0-bb46-c819cfc520a7Post:37c58226-703e-4306-af10-7aca9c2157d8">Re: FOR SALE POSTS ONLY</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am in the Wilmington, Delaware area and I have a bunch of stuff left over from my September wedding for sale. 20 Glass Vases, various shapes and sizes used on our cady bar 2 candy scoops and 1 set of tongs 100 Juke Bags, used as welcome bags 1 Pearl Cake Topper Monogram "A" 1 Ivory Beaded Clutch from Priscilla of Boston 1 Laregale Silver Clutch 1 New White Beaded Clutch from The Bridal Garden 1 Navy Mother of the Bride Dress - Size 20 25 White Organza Table Cloths plus 4 Table Runners 1 Priscilla of Boston Platinum Collection Ivory Wedding Gown PL 182- Size 2 1 Cathedral Length Veil with Beading I have photos of everything so please feel free to message me here or email me at CourtneyBAment@gmail.com
    Posted by Court579atusc[/QUOTE]

Could you send me pic of the mother of the bride dress?  <a href="mailto:mrshondo@yahoo.com" rel="nofollow">mrshondo@yahoo.com</a>
  • Options
    Tricia0203Tricia0203 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2012
    I have a Private Label by G dress that was custom made from a retired pattern.   Beautiful detail work on the skirt, long train that can be shortened.  Was strapless, had a strap added "just in case" but it just snaps in.  Cleaned & preserved the day after the wedding.  I paid $950 for it, selling for $350 obo.   Really needs to be seen.  I also have the veil available for sale.
    Can't seem to add pictures.  Will try later or email & I will send pictures.
  • Options
    Items for sale..Pick up only- North Brunswick area- please email me at J_astroff@yahoo.com.
    Bridal Hoodie- size Petite Small but definitely a big PS. I ironed on the rhinestone. Only worn once- $16

Bride Tank (Classy Bride)- Didn't wear- size Large (but runs a little small)- $12

Vases with clear gems/stones and used floating candlesShort- 14"- $12/each - 7 totalMedium- 18"- $13/each-  7 totalTall- 24"- $15/each- 6 totalWill sell all for $220. Below is a picture of how they looked at my wedding (before the table was set :) )

Picture frames for Table Numbers- I have 14 total- 4.5" X 6.5"- $3 each or $40 for all

Headpiece- Did not wear- $35

Table Decorations/Favors- I made lots of these, but didn't end up using them- If interested, let me know. Willing to negotiate.

Also have the following. Please ask for pictures:Veil- did not wear- pretty basic- $25Slip- did not wear- $40
  • Options
    Wedding items for sale in Williamstown. 

Dress, flip flops, photobooth things, hoodie, see photos here:

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/for/3104776304.html

and

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/for/3104872807.html

Please contact me through craigslist posts.  Thanks!
  • Options
    Card box for sale.  See link.  Please contact me through the ad.  Thanks!

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/for/3105026357.html
  • Options
    Can you email me pics @ mrshondo@yahoo.com

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_sale-posts-only?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:73f3a9c3-1cc9-42c0-bb46-c819cfc520a7Post:76e8f75e-a530-4361-bb91-564389bee3d9">Re: FOR SALE POSTS ONLY</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have several beautiful silver glittery swirl runners, silver chargers, bling votive candleholders, silver table number frames, and a card box for sale.  Will e-mail pics if interested.  As soon as I can I will post pics here of the items and how they looked in our wedding. I am located about 20 minutes from AC.  Local pickup only please.
    Posted by Ceara0[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    See my website (click on For Sale tab) to see the items I have for sale from my beach wedding!

Email msafischer@gmail.com for more information or to purchase the items.

http://FischerAndYaros.ourwedding.com
    J3Oeleven
  • Options
    Check out Craigslist for our For Sale stuff - make an offer! We have a TON of stuff (vases, votives, chargers, sashes). E-mail me through the link on there, I don't come on here much :)

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/for/3189732847.html
    August 2012 Challenge - Dream Pet: Miniature Goldendoodle
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Selling a wedding dress I thought was "the one" but have decided to go another route now. Only asking 300.... Here is the link for my Craigslist ad: http://southjersey.craigslist.org/clo/3225307163.html
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_sale-posts-only?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:128Discussion:73f3a9c3-1cc9-42c0-bb46-c819cfc520a7Post:33e7cc84-3ab6-483c-ba47-4e737af38768">FREE</a>:<div>Is the sign still available?</div><div>
    [QUOTE]i have THANK YOU signs from our wedding that we used for the thank you cards....i dont want to just throw them out because i paid $70 to have them made if you are interested and will pick them up let me know. for some reason i cant upload pic saying file is too large you can email me at ccsports13@aol.com and i can email you a pic....thanks
    Posted by Ccsports13[/QUOTE]

</div>
  • Options
    I have a few items from my wedding I'm looking to sell if anyone is interested.  I live in Monmouth County so you can pick up from me if it's convenient.  Otherwise, I can ship for an additional shipping fee.  Please PM me if interested in any of the items.

Thank You signs- perfect for a beach wedding. There are ribbons I can send along as well you can attach if you want.  Brand new- never used b/c I forgot about them. Selling the set for $30.

5x7 black photo frames.  I have 12.  $0.50/each or buy all 12 for $5.00

Paper Parasols (2 orange and 2 yellow)- $5/each
    2 orange parasols- never used

2 yellow, also never used (cane be viewed at http://weddingshop.theknot.com/paper-parasol.aspx)

Welcome Bags- I have 17 left over.  $0.50/each or will sell everything for $5

Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • Options
    Brand new & never worn exquisite Indian bridal lengha with blouse and matching dupatta. Lengha is already stitched so all you may need is minor alterations to the blouse. Will fit a woman who wears size 2-4. 
    Lengha features heavy stonework, all handmade and hand stitched. Lengha is beautifully done with floral and paisley decorative patterns using crystal stones, zari, sequins and beads. 
    Dupatta is a rich maroon net with heavy stone, zari, sequins & beading which off sets the champagne color of the lengha and will look stunning in pictures. 
    Hoping this goes to a hopeless romantic who wants to be the epitome of a gorgeous bride & a vision on her wedding day!  Can ship anywhere in the US for a fee.  Shipping varies based on geographic location.
    Please respond to this post with your email or send me a private message for more pictures and pricing.
    Happy Planning!

• Options
    Hi all, I am looking to sell the linens we bought and used for the wedding as well as a bridesmaids dress.  All the items are listed at the following website: 

ajjoshweddingsale.weebly.com

included on the site you will find:: 117" round satin linens in the blue color as well as 4 in the ivory color 
    there are also 90"x132" rectangular linens that are the ivory color (satin also)
    blue table runners 
    a few napkins 
    also a size 6 morilee bridesmaids dress.  it was never worn.  

i would prefer to meet on all of these items.  please email me at: 
    aj_josh_wedding@yahoo.com 
    with offers or if you are interested in anything.  I am will to negoiate on the prices some.  thank you! 
  • Options
    Maggie Sottero, Sylvia dress, size 16.  Can provide more pictures if you would like.  Retail Value $1200, asking $500.

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=A3426&page=0&pageSize=36&keywordText=&keywordType=All

Email for more pictures kimberly.mccarthy86@gmail.com

Located in Clayton, NJ
  • Options
    I have 19 candy buffet glass containers for sale, most of them (but not all) are doubles so the buffet could be symmetrical.  I also have 4 small metal scoops, 7 metal scoops, 6 clear plastic scoops and 3 clear plastic tongs.  The glass jars are beautiful and I wish I could keep them forever, but after our wedding I have no use for them :( I am asking $250 or b/o.  Also this is a pick up only.  I live in Howell, NJ and work in Old Bridge, NJ.  I am also willing to meet if it is a reasonable distance.  If you are interested you can pm me here or email me at asweet21@optonline.net  I have pictures of all the containers I can email.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    110 standard Black chair covers. $150.00 for all, less than $1.50 a piece!! Located in Little Egg Harbor, NJ 08087
  • Options
    LOWERED TO $140!!! Email a.mil11319@gmail.com if interested!!!
  • Options
    Hi everyone!

Congrats and best wishes as you plan your weddings!  I was recently married and have 4 white manzanita branch centerpieces available for sale and table linens for 166 guests plus sweetheart table.

Check it out at http://forsalebridal.weebly.com/

Any questions- email me at m w g 6 1 6 at gmail dot com
  • Options
    MrsLanneCroMrsLanneCro member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2013
    Hello Brides! 
    I'm selling my white fox fur stole & ivory JCrew clutch from my wedding. Both items are in "like new" condition and come from a smoke free home. Both were hardly used during the wedding except for pictures and stored immediately. There are no marks and they are odor free. I am asking $220 for the stole and $50 for the clutch if sold separately. Together - $250. Shipping is included for both - US only. I am located in S. Jersey. For some reason I am having issues uploading pics with this post but I can provide current pictures and ones from my wedding via email. 
    Please email lwallace531@gmail.com if interested.
  • Options

@MrsLanneCro, do you still have this? Please let me know

• Options
    Wedding Card Box for Sale..I have two for sale

One large glass Octagon box ....you just have to get a glass piece for the front with your names inscribed. $30

One large white square picture frame card box. It turns on a lazy Susan and also locks...fits 8 by 10 pictures. $50

Located in Toms River...call me if your interested.

Maryellen 732-232-3808
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards