Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Help Please...Music for Bridal Party to walk to

I'm looking for a short instrumental song for my bridal party to walk to. I already know what song I am walking to but I'm having a hard time picking a song for the bridal party..HELP please! Thank you

Re: Help Please...Music for Bridal Party to walk to

• DeeVolpe said:
    I'm looking for a short instrumental song for my bridal party to walk to. I already know what song I am walking to but I'm having a hard time picking a song for the bridal party..HELP please! Thank you
    What song are you walking to? I had to pull out my google doc to remember which songs I used.

For seating family I used: Yiruma - Fairy Tale
    Bridal Party - Bach - Air.
  • We used Debussy's Clair de Lune for our wedding

When I play weddings (I'm a cellist), some common choices are:

Bach: Air
    Canon in D
    Largo from Vivaldi's Winter

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

• Get on iTunes or Spotify or whatever you use and search for the Vitamin String Quartet... hundreds of instrumental options! All of my pre-ceremony music and the song I am walking down the aisle to is from them! They are amazing!
  • I am walking to marry me by train... Thanks for the ideas!
  • jamiebeck said:
    Get on iTunes or Spotify or whatever you use and search for the Vitamin String Quartet... hundreds of instrumental options! All of my pre-ceremony music and the song I am walking down the aisle to is from them! They are amazing!
    This!!! I am walking down to A Thousand Years and VSQ does an amazing instrumental!!

Anniversary
  • I walked to Marry Me, good choice!; Our processional had "My Wish" from Rascal Flatts and "I will be there for you" from Jessica Andrews.  If you want something instrumental, I agree with "Thousand Years" or there is an instrumental version of "I could not ask for more" that is really pretty.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards